+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I strange or is this normal behaviour?

Thats really terrible that you only get to see her in supermarket. I only get to see my ex gf(i hope we're getting back together) in school and we have almost nothing to talk about. I know it seems boring, but we still love each other. uhh..i think she loves me. but the point is, thats probably the reason you have nothing to say like it was already said by others. and good luck asking her to go somewhere else with you. Dont let the opportunity pass up, some things, its easier to not think about it. Dont think about it, and just say that you want to go somewhere with her. (But i mean think about forming the sentence right lol) Dont think about consequences on this one. she most likely will say yes.

About work, you're being sort of stubborn. Why are you avoiding her? Go up to her and talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    Thats really terrible that you only get to see her in supermarket. I only get to see my ex gf(i hope we're getting back together) in school and we have almost nothing to talk about. I know it seems boring, but we still love each other. uhh..i think she loves me. but the point is, thats probably the reason you have nothing to say like it was already said by others. and good luck asking her to go somewhere else with you. Dont let the opportunity pass up, some things, its easier to not think about it. Dont think about it, and just say that you want to go somewhere with her. (But i mean think about forming the sentence right lol) Dont think about consequences on this one. she most likely will say yes.

About work, you're being sort of stubborn. Why are you avoiding her? Go up to her and talk to her.
    First of all are you really 15?! Cause if you are that's advice beyond your years!!

Oh, she's said she wants to do something a few times but is kinda busy cos her sis is up just now so she's got her hands full. Additionally, I don't have my own car (although I can borrow my mum's in the evening), she lives in an awkward place where public transport is poor, and so on. The barriers really are building up!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12