+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the end

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    first and foremost i like the way you are open. honestly i never considered you a slut. your actions are up to you and right now, you're not cheating. you seem to be content with a feeling that you can't help yourself. it's not a good one but honestly i believe that you're taking this out of proportion.

see the things that bothers me about this whole situation is that you only seem to be inflatuated with this security guard. believe me, i've been in your situation many times before, in fact, once a gave up a pretty good relationship that i have had. it took me a long time to realize what i have lsot and when i actually seen it, it was already too late. now i know that you've probably have had many lectures about this so i won't go on and on. what i believe is that you're thinking about this other guy too much. there is this girl that i am checking out but she and her ex on still talking, possibly getting back together. i'm not sure of the outcome, but yet i still am waiting. i too believe that i talk about her too much, yet waiting for her to either go back to the bf or move on.

the way that you talk about this stranger though, i'm guessing that he has stolen something, and i don't believe that it's your heart. people catch your eyes all the time and the fact that you said, you'd like to go out with this guy but later marry your current bf means that he's not very high on your list. i'd say get it out of your system now because later when you meet the right one, you'll know the difference. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I have it all. Including kino.

Hi )))

well maybe i`m a bit late but i`d like to write something to killerbabe concerning "i love you"...
    I`m 21 and in all my life all guys i knew were telling me "i love you" or something else like that... but i never had a boyfriend... so "i love you" meant nothing for me...
    About a year ago i met a guy who is my bf now... we are together already 10 months. He is the first guy i am in love with and whom i (think) i really love... but to my surprise during those 9 months he never told me that magic "i love you" and neither did i... only a month ago he pronounced those words very suddenly and though it was very nice, i felt that it was not so important coz i could feel that love inside... what i want to say is that it is not important to have someone to say "i love you"... it is more important to feel someone does !

Concerning your guys i will only wish you good luck i read all your messages and i agree to all that Illusional wrote, so i don`t think i have anything to add... just would like to ask something! when you finally choose someone don`t forget to leave a message it is interesting to know the end )))))))) Good luck !
    In this world of sorrow let's forget about tomorrow, think about the things we have today...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm..you're looking for sympathy from your whom you're flirting with other guys, planning to break up with him and move into the next relationship, and don't really feel that you're in a good relationship with your bf? and now you want sympathy from him? hrmm...correct me if i'm wrong but you seem to want everything and you're not willing to return the feelings that he has given you.

and a sucker for guys that you're attracted to. this might actually be true. look at the barman, you're weakened by his very look. the thought of seeing him again drives you weak in the knees. i think that you would get into a relationship if he asked you to get into one. you're too easily swept off your feet, which isn't a very good thing. it causes shorter relationship and you'll tend to jump around from guy to guy. trust me, i've been in a fair amount of relationships and the reason is because my wandering eye. now i have never cheated on anyone, but i tend to get bored with my gf, then i start to notice all the other pretty fishes in the sea. tsk tsk. but overall, you're young and i believe this is a phase that you'll go through. you better get it out of your system because it will only hurt you later in life. would you want to keep jumping from guy to guy or actually find a solid relationship where you can look into your man's eyes and without him saying a word, he's eyes will tell you that he loves you? think about that one. raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if this is what it's going to take you to realize your bf is a great guy then so be it. i still think that you're fickle with your relationships and can't seem to keep your head or mind in one place. just remember that life can always change in an instant because you never are expecting the unexpected. raverboy

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well bascially..yes. raverboy

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what have you done to deserve this?? hrmm.... would you like to to repeat everything that you have done to basically just sum it up for you? being that he probably doesn't know about the other two men that you were interested in. besides that, would you like me to continue? i think you just don't understand relationship. you think it's a game where you play with people emotions as you feel.

so you tried to make him jealous and it didn't work. of course he isn't going to want to flirt with other girls because he still cares for you and you don't see it. i honestly think that you gave up something that was probably one of the better bf's you might meet in life. there are hard to find and when you found one, you let him go. smart... i know that you won't see it now, but when you realize it, it will be too late. by being friends with you, he still wants to keep in contact with you but i doubt you two will get back together. i know that you'll want him back, but i'm sorry girl, you blew it.

this time you're only thinking of yourself and maybe you should look at things from his eyes. you'll probably get a better understanding of where he is comming from. raverboy

the end

well... wanna know the truth? i wouldn`t love you if i were a guy... it seems that you don`t know how to behave yourself with guys and how to love them... it seems that you love NON of them (your 3 guys)... and you wouldn`t call them #1, #2, #3 etc.. you would write their names at least...
    I think you're just afraid to be alone and wanna find someone who will care for you...
    sorry if i`m wrong, but i really think so...
    i would advice you to get a rest a little... just find some new interests besided guys ... believe me, there'll come a time for you to love... but it's too early now...
    In this world of sorrow let's forget about tomorrow, think about the things we have today...

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [quote:07d71f956a="Killerbabe"]I just wanted him to love me like I did...[/quote:07d71f956a]

can you honestly say that you loved him and he didn't love you in return? raverboy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast