+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: he dated my bestfriend????

I had a best friend just like yours. I'm pretty sure your best option is to punch her in the face. You'll be so happy about it later. Or you could do what OV says, because I'm pretty sure that would be jsut as satisfying.
    And you're in a different country from this stud? I would say find a guy of your own in the country you're in. It's a lot easier to have a relationship when it isn't based on MSN. From what I hear.

Your mom sounds like a b*tch.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hey, dont say that

firstly, your bestfriend is not a real friend...it is not her action, but her reaction "dont worry...just a date,...i wont steal d love of your life"...that was crap...o maybe shit...that guy...he is like all flirting jerk who don't need you to stress about...he don't want you...accept it and maybe slap him in his face first b4 leaving...

o my God....i just told him EVERYTHING about how i feel about him...My God...i was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is really hard to read and follow! Anyways, I'm sure your mom has good intentions she just doesn't want to see him in any other way that she has in her mind because the two families are so close.

I would get rid of your friend because she's really nt one at all!

So what did he have to say?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

mmm...actually...i showed him my msn space (where i pour out all my feelings in it) well...i didnt mean to tell him last nite...or ever for that matter...but we had a long talk abt something (i forced him to tell me what he told my ex bf when me and my ex bf was going out....he told me that he told my ex bf he doesnt like me as more than a friend, cos i'm not his type...) after that, i thought he was being honest to me, ...altho his honesty rather hurt my heart, but i appreciate it anyway...cos i finally know what's really happened in his heart...so i can move on....so i should do the same thing. i showed him my msn space (which i never meant to show him EVER)....

then i just went offline,....cos i let him read it. i cant bear to get him confused about what to answer if i tell him straight away...so i just showed him my online diary...Gosh....he knows everything now....

it was so late at night....he sent me sms on my mobile (but i didnt hear it, cos it was on silent)...i received it for like half an hour later...after i checked it. he said "thanks for being so honest to me (smile) goodnight. sleep well (my name)" thats it....

sigh....i feel so relieved tho....i really do...i also made him promise not to hate me after he read my online diary....i didnt know what else to say...cos i really dont want to lose him. i dont care if he doesnt feel the same...at the very least, i wanna still be friends with him. he needs me rite now...i cant leave him just yet...at least i want to make him happy with my usual jokes...and stupid silly comments about things...i love seeing him smile...or laugh...basically...just to see him happy...means so much for me
    Last edited by pinkpuca84; 23-03-06 at 12:01 PM.

Good for you being honest.

This will be a new different phase for you.

yeah....i feel really weird tho....

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuca84
    yeah....i feel really weird tho....

Does it feel weird like if you were to stand naked in the hallway at school while classes were letting out? That's more or less how it should/will feel at first. You just exposed yourself (not physically) almost completely and it does sometimes leave you more "vulnerable."

In fact, I think that you are very courageous.

Good for you. Many people (like me!) often hide behind their emotions and don't ever go there.

One of my good friends had this situation with a guy she loved, they were very good friends.

Eventually, she told him. After some initial hurt feelings and awkwardness...she dealed with it...they remained close friends and he was the MC at her wedding last summer.

mmm...agree with u guys...i just feel so embarassed rite now...yesterday i was like "WHAT???? DID I DO THAT????"

i dont know what he thinks of me (altho he already promised me that he would treat me the same)....u know...i thought i might scare him off by telling him how i feel...but now...i know if he's cared of me, he's definitely not alone...cos i'm scared of him too...haha...is that normal?? it's like...my 10 yrs secret is finally revealled just like that...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuca84
    i dont know what he thinks of me (altho he already promised me that he would treat me the same)....

I of course am wishing you all the best in this situation, trust me. But, be sure to realize that what he promised to do and what he ends up doing may not be the same thing, and the reason for that may not necessarily be a conscious one on his part. Emotions are tricky and sometimes, no matter how hard you try, having something like that out in the open changes things.

Sure, it probably will change things. Doesn't mean it will be negative though. At least it is open adn honest and forthright and nothing is hidden.

And you can seize life openly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast