+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's discuss smothering

Tone Guest
    Blackie, not to hijack the thread - but did you get everything workin okay on RoseB's forum??

Yah, she might be expecting a call and be concerned if you don't call. Especially is you WANT to call but just aren't for no particular reason.

A better way to take a day off would be to say to her on Wednesday,..."Good night, I'll phone you on Friday..." = so that she is aware you aren't gonna phone her for a day and then you'll still get that nice little break to the pattern but offering reassurance to her at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Yah, she might be expecting a call and be concerned if you don't call. Especially is you WANT to call but just aren't for no particular reason.

A better way to take a day off would be to say to her on Wednesday,..."Good night, I'll phone you on Friday..." = so that she is aware you aren't gonna phone her for a day and then you'll still get that nice little break to the pattern but offering reassurance to her at the same time.

Yeah. I just called her and left a little friendy message. I can'y play games as hard as I try....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12