+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just sex relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Amanda, you are a cum dumpster. I'm sorry to say. Stop cheating.
    Uh-oh he went there!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Yup. I said what no man has ev.............. uhm, okay.... I'll stop there.

Amanda, you are a cum dumpster. I'm sorry to say. Stop cheating.

like i said, i don't plan on continuing the cheating. But seriously, I don't believe no one on this forum is not cheating, except me. Everyone cheats somewhat, it's the matter of having the guts to admit it or not. I admitted it, ashame of it... and I swore to myself I will not cheat anymore.

I've never cheated and never will. I don't belive in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I have to admit... I've cheated before...

But it doesn't count because I was like 12 years old, and trying to "go out" with 5 girls at one time. LOL, so yeah... I've never cheated on someone.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by amandaS
    like i said, i don't plan on continuing the cheating. But seriously, I don't believe no one on this forum is not cheating, except me. Everyone cheats somewhat, it's the matter of having the guts to admit it or not. I admitted it, ashame of it... and I swore to myself I will not cheat anymore.
    I have never cheated either, and I have been married for longer than anyone else on this forum, to the best of my knowledge.

You are really only trying to justify your bad behavior.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti's right. OMG, I can't believe I just said that. *wipes off tongue* Uhh... she is tho.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashti's right. OMG, I can't believe I just said that. *wipes off tongue* Uhh... she is tho.
    I usually am....
    Last edited by vashti; 01-04-06 at 10:21 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I have never cheated either, and I have been married for longer than anyone else on this forum, to the best of my knowledge.

You are really only trying to justify your bad behavior.
    Ok, maybe you're right. I'm really just trying to justify my bad behavior. Yes, the guilty feeling is eating me alive and I'm having thoughts of coming clean to my bf.
    I know there are no excuses for cheating, but I really was vulnerable and somewhat intoxicated. If anyone read my story, my relationship has done downhill. And yes, there's no excuse for cheating, period.
    However, at this point of time, I've realized I dont want to lose my bf. Would it make me the worst scumbag ever if I hide this sin?

Yeah

I am currently in an all sex relationship with no strings attached. We see eachother on sundays for sex only; this is her decision. She has an 18 year old son and she doesn't want him to know that she dates/****s so I can come over on sundays when he isn't there. Its somewhat advantageous in that we are not going to burden eachother with the crap that comes with a relationship. Both of us really just want sex...so the drama factor is non-existant. The disadvantages are that I only get some from her once a week. And she sticks to this rule. She won't even visit me to **** me at my place! We aren't even seen as friends in public. Its all just sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    I've never cheated and never will. I don't belive in it.
    Me neither.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Would it make me the worst scumbag ever if I hide this sin?
    You know, I would normally advise you to keep it to yourself if you are truly sorry and have learned from the experience, as I don't really believe in burdening your partner with YOUR guilt over an isolated incident when you have learned your lesson. (Obviously, plenty of people would disagree with that position.) However, you sound like a high risk for this happening again, and that would be unfair to your boyfriend.

I think you might want to consider how much your boyfriend means to you at this time in your life, and ask yourself why it is you insist on maintaining this relationship. It is awfully hard to have meaningful contact from a long distance, and perhaps you just aren't cut out for it. (I wouldn't blame you for that.)
    Last edited by vashti; 01-04-06 at 10:22 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm not planning on keep cheating with my bf. this just sex relationship is just a thought. I feel ashame of what had happened and I can swear on my life that I do not plan on keep cheating.
    If this is a thought you have then you are planning on cheating on your boyfriend. Why would you need to ask all these questions if this wasn't your intention.

And no, not everyone cheats...and you have to get that out of your head if you want to stop cheating in the first place!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseB
    If this is a thought you have then you are planning on cheating on your boyfriend. Why would you need to ask all these questions if this wasn't your intention.
    I was just about to say "then why make this thread."

I don't understand why you atill want to keep the relationship with your boyfriend. Long distance relationships are hard, but that's not an excuse to cheat. If you need that physical contact then maybe a long distance relatioship is not right fo ryou. On the other hand if you really love that person then don't cheat!
    In long distance relationships there can be moments when you really need to have sex, or when you really need physical contact, if you think the person your with is worth it then you just have to fight that. Now that it has happened, I think you shoudl tell your boyfriend, even though it will definitely hurt him, he deserves to know. He should have the option to decide if he still wants to be with you.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast