+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A little Issue ive got.....

no its not every time... its the first time after a break...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    no its not every time... its the first time after a break...
    Maybe you've begun menstruating.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I honestly think he just posted here to brag about his penis size.

cheazypeaz wrote:

"I'm sorry to say this but i think i may just be a little big for some girls, she said it was hurting her, and she was not a virgin or anything."

"no, there certainly isn't anything wrong with my cock, at the end of the day, like some have said, it can be a little to big."

He asks for help, but ignores everyone's advice to go see a doctor. Something doesn't seem right.

lol I agree with the previous post...this guy really doesn't look liek someone genuinly looking for help....
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

its not as if i am a new person to these forums, its a genuine question, i will accept help its just i dont wanna go to the doctors, thats the obvious answer, if i wanted to do that, why would i feel the need to post on here!?

It is just some injury or something, probably it will cure yourself if you do not stretch the injury mark too much. Did you actually see where the blood is coming from?
    Funny thing is, that most posters in this forum are girls. Penis is not like vagina with those menstruations and all.

However, there is some kind of desease that nay cause a little sore, and I've hear it can be pretty bad. But I am not shure if this bleeds, mostly you barely notice it.

I really doubt that this is some kind of breaking point since most guys get this thing when they are at young age. Maybe you just went a bit too fast and your banjo string got too much stretching?
    Don't expect anything.

Bro, a few simple questions... 1) does it sting when you piss after this happens? 2) where is the blood coming from? 3) are you a multi orgasmic male?

The reason I ask, is because, I am multi orgasmic, so when I actually come the final time, i've had my seamen shoot so hard that it's actually ripped the inside of my penis before, and i've bled.

No dude, he bled on the outside of his penis... which is ****in weird. Do you have the weakest penis skin ever? Because that's supposed to be toughest skin on your body aside from the palm of your hand. That's start having sex after never having it or not having had it for a long time, they bleed. Not you. That's whack. Watch out for girls hiding razors in their coochies, eh?
    I'm drowning in assholes.

no it dosent sting or hurt.. just if you pull the foreskin back, where the kinda 'string' is that connects the foreskin to the end of the penis has a tiny weenie split in it like right on the front. obviously its concealed until you pull the foreskin right back..

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    Funny thing is, that most posters in this forum are girls. Penis is not like vagina with those menstruations and all.
    uhhh... that was a joke, hence the happy faces afterwards.

Yeah, ssh, I know it was a joke, I didn't mean to refer to that part actually but it kind of turned out that way... I was more refering to the previous page.
    Do you go to see a doctor because of just a few scratches?

It is most likely that you snapped your banjo string with a fingernail, cheazypeaz .
    Don't expect anything.

lol "oh noes ay broke mah banjo string :-\" XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Arx Fatalis
    lol "oh noes ay broke mah banjo string :-\" XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    what??? i'll break your fookin banjo and you wont be laughing sunshine..

dude you need to be a little more educated in the way of laughter i was laughing at your term for ur dick and you wont dare get close enough to my penis to even gaze at it and it's ****ing not fookin

^I didn't understand a word of that, try using grammar next time. Seriously kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast