+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Crush On Teacher

Oooh.. I had a problem like this before. 'cept the teacher was 25 and I was.. 16ish. It hurts to know that it won't work out. Sure, you can joke about itto your friends and then they'd just laugh at you... but Student + Teacher = bad.

If staff finds out that he IS having a relationship with a teacher, he'd get fired. And he'd be sad. >_>; My advice is to find another person to o0gle after; I'm sure there are guys who are o0gling after you that you might think is cute or something. Start weening yourself away from that teacher (i.e. stop asking for extra help, stop visiting him after class, stop trying to grab his attention, etc.). Chances are that he's interested in someone else or is already married.

It's still good to be friends though. Just don't get too crushed because of him.
    "Elevator doors don't like me. Automatic doors don't like me. Car doors don't like me. Closet doors don't like me. Hell, all doors don't like me... I'm so disfunctional."

I dated a guy who was 30 when I was 17 for 3 months. I met him at a job (I cleaned offices, he worked there). I asked him out actually! I have always preferred older men. He was pretty concerned about the legal issue.. and believe it or not didn't pressure me for sex much.. I think it was more me pushing for it!!!

hey thats hot...i had a sexual relationship with a couple of my teachers but u have to make sure that ur personal life and ur school life stay part from one another. yeah u can be koolies in school but keep in profeshanal etc..u dont want him to get in trouble and u dont want to get in trouble urself..if for some reason it goes farther then u want end it as soon as posible and make sure its a mutrual agreement
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha here we go again with another teen that has fallen in love with a teacher. i'm not going to comment on this one as i have before in reguards to keichi... however i suggest that you go and talk to keichi. maybe send him a PM or something. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

a common crush

I think it is very common for girls at your age to have a crush on mature male teachers. I did this several times and am still having the problem.
    I myself is a part-time teacher, and I guess teachers are really good actors and actresses (someone mentioned it before me). I don't know why you've had such a crush. For me, that's because they are mature, elegant, knowledgeable and because we see each other every day. Young girls tend to have crush on male figures around them. But the elegance and the maturity they have may be only acted out, i.e. in real life they might be very dirty, very childlike, very lazy.
    I was not saying the teacher is not worth your attention, but that you need to know more about him before you can decide whether to further the relationship or not.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ::Groans::

This thread is almost 5 years old.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ::Groans::

This thread is almost 5 years old.
    Sooo ... you think they did the deed and are happily married now?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Pedofile with a Pedosmile

How to spot a pedofile

Ever see a guy at work or school who sends off creepy vibes, and you say to yourself "man, I know that guy rapes children"? Some mental health doctors claim that there's no way to tell a pedophile apart from anyone else just by looks alone. Wrong. I scoured the FBI's most wanted list and found some examples that confirmed my theory. Here's what to look for:

On the left is Mark David Keller, wanted for paying young homeless boys for sex. Notice the telltale sign of a man who has a penchant for boy ass: the pedophile-smile or "pedosmile." It's part smirk, part grin, and all molester. It's like he's having a two-for-one sale on rape, no refunds or exchanges. On the right is John Henry Ramirez, wanted for plain old capital murder. Notice the cold gaze, and no smile. Definitely not a child molester. Probably.

[From maddox.xmission.com]

I Love Maddox.
    Last edited by DarkDwarf; 05-05-08 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Grammar
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Oh, I didn't realize this was a zombie thread. Who revived this crap?!?!?!?!!!!1
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lock the archives, LA. Lock the archives, LA. Lock the archives, LA. Read only.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Reality: he's a teacher. He shouldn't be holding your hand and smiling at you like that. He's a ****ing jerk for doing that to you because he's playing your emotions like a fiddle. He's definitely someone to avoid because he has pedophile tendencies.

Look, I'm a college professor. Adult college students come to my office and cry about things in their lives. I don't hug them, I don't touch them. I use my words to express empathy. I listen to their issues with real concern. BUT, I never touch them. Not my business to form that kind of deeper emotional bond.

There are even students who I know I would like and would probably be good mates--and some of them even give me the signs. But, as far as they can tell, I'm a tone deaf nerd because I never let on to seeing their overtures and I never express my feelings...they are clientele, they are trusting me emotionally and intellectually...and thou shalt not **** around with the students. Even more so for your PE teacher, since he's playing around with the emotions of a minor.

Thanks Indi Also, a training video for those who are even contemplating the insanity of getting involved with a teacher:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXU8kCrRHJY"]YouTube - The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me[/ame]

CAM, I'm so glad you're around. I was missing you terribly last week.
    Spammer Spanker

i too, am happy that cam is back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5t5GukrWOU"]YouTube - Van Halen - Hot for Teacher[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    How to spot a pedofile

On the left is Mark David Keller, wanted for paying young homeless boys for sex. Notice the telltale sign of a man who has a penchant for boy ass: the pedophile-smile or "pedosmile." It's part smirk, part grin, and all molester.
    [From maddox.xmission.com]

I Love Maddox.
    Picture on the left looks like someone who would work at the ice cream shop.
    Last edited by lastwish; 11-05-08 at 07:29 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast