+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orgasmless sex :(

I am not good at all at the spooning thing and I have heard so much about it. In that position, I hardly have any leverage to move and I feel like I'm being a dead lay. Also sometimes the penis will go in at a bad angle, I guess, and it hurts a little. But I would love to enjoy that position so what might I be doing wrong?
    I think I will try what Ellynn suggested, on top with the pelvis pushing forward.
    I have had these non-clitoral (or whatever you can them) orgasms before a FEW times, and I really like it, but it seems like it has always just been an accident and I'm not sure how I did it.
    I'm absolutely dying for any more tips, but I really don't know if I think doggy style or spooning will do it for me. I think doggy style feels really good, but I can't get there in that position with just penetration.
    He he thanks.

I've heard a lot about spooning, i really wanna try it out. Doggie style never really worked for me. Unfortunately I haven't reached a g spot orgasm even by mistake, lol usually after sex for liek 30 mins we get tired and he just goes down on me....
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Ha ha I know what you mean.

I love spooning. Cause I think of this girl who asked me to spoon under the blankets with her. Cause I was afraid my parents were going to come home anytime. Especially since she was my sisters friend and I didn’t want my sister to find out either. So not knowing what spooning was. I went and got a spoon. The bad part is she thought I was kidding but I was serious. It always makes me laugh when I think about that day. Sadly she was younger then me and had more knowledge about sex! All though I only had one other partner by that time. She was supposedly a virgin or something. I am not so sure about that. But she did say that she her friend told her about it. So who knows maybe she was a virgin. Hmm I guess she was cold or something hehe at least that’s what we told my sister and my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    I love spooning. Cause I think of this girl who asked me to spoon under the blankets with her. Cause I was afraid my parents were going to come home anytime. Especially since she was my sisters friend and I didn’t want my sister to find out either. So not knowing what spooning was. I went and got a spoon. The bad part is she thought I was kidding but I was serious. It always makes me laugh when I think about that day. Sadly she was younger then me and had more knowledge about sex! All though I only had one other partner by that time. She was supposedly a virgin or something. I am not so sure about that. But she did say that she her friend told her about it. So who knows maybe she was a virgin. Hmm I guess she was cold or something hehe at least that’s what we told my sister and my parents.
    So i dont need a spoon? Lol jk, if this is true then you gave me a good laugh for day ty.... sounds like something my friend would do lol.

SPOONING is fun and can be very enjoyable. if the girl leans forward a little bit she can slam her body against his while the penis is inside and its great , the good thing is that he can thrust at the same time. sometimes when you spoon you have to angle yourself.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Angle yourself HOW though? Can you suggest a degree (like 45 degree angle) that is good for stimulating the g spot during spooning? Ha I feel like such a moron but I have to admit I've hardly ever tried this position, if someone wants to spell it out ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho13
    Angle yourself HOW though? Can you suggest a degree (like 45 degree angle) that is good for stimulating the g spot during spooning? Ha I feel like such a moron but I have to admit I've hardly ever tried this position, if someone wants to spell it out ..
    In the sexual spoons position, the man lies on his side, with his knees bent while the woman lies on her side, with her back pressed against his front, her legs slightly parted, her hips tilted to one side, and her knees bent. They line up to align his penis with her vagina, and his penis is then guided into her vagina from the rear. It is also possible to use this position for anal sex rather than vaginal sex.

This position allows for a great deal of physical intimacy, as the full-body contact allows both partners to cuddle and caress one another. The man can provide the woman with clitoral stimulation by hand while engaging in vaginal penetration in this position (or, in the case of anal penetration in this position, the penetrating partner can masturbate the penetrated partner). Low-intensity sex can go on for a long time in this position. However, the lower intensity from this position may not be desired by both parties; furthermore, penetration is quite shallow, and clitoral pressure is not very intense without manual stimulation. In addition, there is little visual stimulation for either party, as they are not facing one another and cannot see each other's bodies clearly.

A modification of this is for the man to place his uppermost leg over the belly of the woman, who may then lie somewhat more on her back, with the knees of both legs drawn up. The man's lower leg is extended under the inverted "V" of those legs, with penetration from beneath those legs. This can be a very comfortable position for both partners and is useful as a resting position between more energetic episodes.

Says the Wiki. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spooning[/url] (forgot if this forum allowes me to post links, if it doesnt forgive me and say so and ill remove it. I just put it there becouse I think wiki requires somewhere that you share your sorce of info).
    Last edited by HeyYouGuy; 28-04-06 at 02:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12