+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now she is single what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I agree. And if you can't, don't write her any love letters, or at least get them proofread before sending them.

yes thank you for that mother.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha! I was just thinking that I could never see myself involved with someone who spelled so poorly, and then it occurred to me you were probably a kid, and so I looked at your profile, and you are!

Good luck with your girl; it sounds like she likes you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Ha! I was just thinking that I could never see myself involved with someone who spelled so poorly, and then it occurred to me you were probably a kid, and so I looked at your profile, and you are!

Good luck with your girl; it sounds like she likes you.

I promise you that i can spell! (laugh out loud)
    So how old are you?

So because you are older than me you should have better experience than me!... so from your experiences what was the best way that YOU were asked out??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I am old! I have a kid about your age.

This is what I think about asking girls out. If a girl likes you, it almost doesn't matter how you do it, she will go. If she doesn't like you, she won't go, no matter how creative you are in asking her out.

The guys who I ended up dating all asked me the normal way - something along the lines of "hey, do you want to get together and do something this weekend?"

Asking girls out is all about numbers. If you ask enough girls out, one will say yes, but prepare yourself for hearing "no thanks" and learn to not take it personally.

Also, I advise you to have a plan for the evening. It is better to say something like "hey, I'd like to take you to the movies (or whatever); are you available this weekend?" than it is to say "Do you wanna hang out? What do you want to do?". Do you know what I mean?

Also, since it comes up fairly often, I will tell you my opnion about the cost of dating. I think whoever asks should pay. HOwever, this doesn't mean a date needs to be an extravagant expense. One should NEVER pay more than they can comfortably afford for a date. A nice girl will reciprocate the effort so you don't feel taken advantage of.
    Last edited by vashti; 05-05-06 at 04:54 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Whateva ya do. Dnt talk like ya do on here. Cos it makes ya seem desper8 and weird..

But to be serious.. I think you are doing well at the moment... Let her know you are at least interested in spending time with her... But dont just blurt out your feelings to her.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Let your actions speak, then you won't need to put it into words until you're comfortable doing so.

Be polite - open her door, etc.
    Be attentive - pay attention to what she says, bring things she's interested in up in later conversations.
    Maintain closer personal space - if you're too close, she will tell you to back off.
    Be warm - if you like her something about her, tell her about it. Smile at her often.

The art of dating has been lost, IMO. Nothing is more impressive to a woman than a man who knows how to take her out and treat her like the gem that he thinks she is.

Now that I'm older (39 <--BARF!), I've been dating older men. BOY-O-BOY are they good at dating! I never touch a door handle, they can order for me without fumbling it, and they know just the right way to move in for a kiss at the end of the evening. :swoon: LOL!

just thought that i would keep you posted!!
    i went out with her yesterday and we were getting on really well as usual and when we were in the back of the car she txt me saying ' i like u a lil bit x x x' lol then bout 5 mins later i txt her sayin 'i like you alot x x x' !! we both just looked at each other an smiled it was ded cute!! lol (dis post sounds gay i no)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12