+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Average time in one session?

10 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    Wow I thought I took to little time. 3 hours minimal. To 9 hours straight for me! Including foreplay which doesn’t seem to last to long for some reason. After I start they pretty much say already now. I kind of wish I could take less time for sex. Then I would have gotten more sleep when I had a steady girl friend before. I even got more sick from lack of sleep then I would have if I had gotten sleep. I guess it might be cause I only focused on her but I really don’t know. I actually wish I could finish sooner. That she would have finished sooner to! I don’t know any way that is the minimal that it sex took for me.
    You really do live in a world of your own don't you? A world of LIES!

Like that one poster said, the average person lasts 3 minutes, but most people here are 2-3 hours? Give me a break.

Myself, I last about 5 minutes after penetration, usually a little longer if it's the second time in one day.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could probably bust before I reached any sort of penetration.

Booya.

I'll be one of the few honest males on the board. Average is about 10-15 minutes. Most I've gone was close to an hour. Usually my she would come after about five minutes or so, then I'd kind of just slow down. Usually she would tell me when she wants me to come; it's best of you come at the same time, but I was always afraid that she wouldn't, so I figured it is better if she comes first than me.

My average , no joke , is around 45-mins to an hour without foreplay .

my "quickies" last around 20-30 mins .

once in a while its good to have a day where all you do is just have sex . On those days i have sex for a whole day , when i say this i mean it , like aroiund4-6 hours . Of course i woulnt do this on a day of school or work .

I'v never cummed before 20 mins .... I have no clue why and iv already posted this many times on this board . Some guys just arent able to cum quickly and its not something that some guys say to make themselves look better , im like that. Its not so much as a "gift" as many people think , what usually happens is that either i cant get off because of lack of time or the girl gets tired out before im done .

on the plus side , i dont lack stamina and if they get off before me then its good for the lady . for me tho ... not always

I rember hearing somehwere that erections lasting more than 3 hrs require immidate medical attention

to all the posters who said they last 20 min. minimum, I feel sorry for you. Anyone can make themselves last longer. However, I guess you will never know the pleasure of quickie sex. Try having sex in public for 1 hr (one guy said 3 hrs min.) and let me know how it goes. It's nice to know I can make love for an hour if need be or have animal sex in a few min. if the call of the wild urges us.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    Wow I thought I took to little time. 3 hours minimal. To 9 hours straight for me! Including foreplay which doesn’t seem to last to long for some reason.

Okay, that is one huge lie. No man, NO MAN, can go for nine hours straight. And yes, if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours, you are supposed to seek medical attention. The three hours lie thing is bullshit too. Sure some guys last longer than others, that's given. Some quick, some slow, some in between.

WorldOfMyOwn, that's obviously exactly where you are. There is no way that it takes you at least 3 hours. Unless you have a mechanical penis in your magical little world, it's not just unlikely, it's pretty much impossible. I'll stubbornly believe an hour to MAYBE two. It happens. But you are full of it.

Have a nice day!
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by neoseminole
    to all the posters who said they last 20 min. minimum, I feel sorry for you. Anyone can make themselves last longer. However, I guess you will never know the pleasure of quickie sex

Yep, sometimes it's nice to say 'to hell with foreplay' and get right to the screwin'.

Awwwww yeeeaahh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

yea of course if i said no less than 20 mins i wasnt including foreplay . Its not like i cant have a quickie , but usually i wont cum in a quickie thats all . for example , getting a little 5-10 mins during lunch time when i went to visit my gf back then .

Something I often hear talked about is this subject. I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but probably 90% of folks would say they'd like 30-45 minute session, then they'd actually time themselves and realize it was only 15 minutes or something.

I've never went without a condom, but I've gone for a good 20. Anything beyond that and she's having her 4th or 5th where she just starts to get sore.

IMO, if it takes you 45 minutes to make me cum, you suck in bed, and you're fired. My vagina is not made of teflon coated ceramic. Getting poked for three hours sounds like some kind of punishment.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    IMO, if it takes you 45 minutes to make me cum, you suck in bed, and you're fired. My vagina is not made of teflon coated ceramic. Getting poked for three hours sounds like some kind of punishment.
    I second this sentiment.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

geez , obviously youv never wanted seconds or thirds to say this , all the girls iv been with have been very happy with what they got . maybe iv just meet too many nymphos .

meh , i dont care what you all say , in the end it all comes down to who i sleep with and what they have to say , you cant judge if youv never been ****ed by that person and once isnt enough times to give a fair judgement .

basically , dont talk if youv never had sex for 3 hours or even if it sucked , doesnt mean that 1 guy you had and wasnt good ruined the idea for you that you should immediatly banish all the other guys who last long .

my buy goes hour and a half if i want but 45 mins to an hour is usually enough for me (just sex)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast