+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: women start wars cuz we know we can beat your asses

Originally posted by squirrley
    EXACTLY-the guy i am in love with said to me which really pissed me off was"I hope you dont want me to be your knight in shining armor" oh was I pissed. I don't need rescuing, and told him that. He's 3000 miles away in a bad relationship, and I almost want to be the one to rescue him! But, gotta let him go see he can see for himself.

Relationships are meant to compliment one another, and not be so needy on the other-co-dependent for everything. You can have different interests and remain independent without feeling like your up someones ass. Doing things together and seperate is important. Usually it doesn't happen that way and ends relationships. Such as yours. Who wants someone whose so clingy where you feel like you can't even go to the bathroom without them knowing what your'e doing , pissing or shit'n. So at least you know thats not what you want, or i for that matter.

I do a want a man I can trust and rely on, but not be dependent in the sense I can't breathe without him...ya know...
    AMEN SISTER! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

yeah, it is a little frustrating to not be able to help the one that
    you care about. but if it is understood that one or the other has their situation under control and they will let you know when and
    if they need a hand, that gives you more time to enjoy each other. when you're trying to solve each others problemos all the time, that seems to become a problem.....

squirlley, in your case, i have no idea how you can do the long
    distance thing unless you see each other from time to time.

that is better than what i could do.

jane, why is it that good men have to keep up with you. are so self absorbed that you have to let men come to you or are you
    some kinda 'playa' like ol' MVP?
    i'm just messing with you...it just seems like every girl i meet up with, says 'men need to keep with them'...i understand women have needs, but do you realize that scares alot of dudes off?

res3
    liquor, i don't even know-er!

What scares them off? That were up front, aggressive, and HONEST with no games? I want to be that way, I can't stand games and want to know now or take a hike. In my case, this situation is different. I was all of those things, and can't anymore. He needs to figure it out himself. HE knows he can have so much more, but the circumstances...obstacles...

Jane has the same ideas as I do, she's a super tough cookie, and we have the same mind at times and feelings. But in the end, we love men (certain man) and things can't be right now, but everything happens for a reason...

MAy not see it now, but there is a light at the end of every tunnel.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Originally posted by squirrley
    That were up front, aggressive, and HONEST with no games? I want to be that way, I can't stand games and want to know now or take a hike.
    Yeah but, alott of women do play those damn games. I'm glad that you are not one. But, I have had way to many girls play head tricks with me. Oh and if women don't need men then it can work the other way around to.

Sure can buddy sure can.

That's laughable. Take women out of the world and men wouldn't last a day. For far too many that's their whole purpose in life. I'd like to see them all squirm and die off though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

oh my gawd man. Yea, some men HAVE to HAVE women in order to survive. And it goes without saying, women do to.

Originally posted by res3

jane, why is it that good men have to keep up with you. are so self absorbed that you have to let men come to you or are you
    some kinda 'playa' like ol' MVP?
    i'm just messing with you...it just seems like every girl i meet up with, says 'men need to keep with them'...i understand women have needs, but do you realize that scares alot of dudes off?

res3

NO! I AM NOT SELF ABSORBED!
    WHAT I MEANT WAS... I spen alot of time taveling.. I am really into it SO..
    any guy that wants to be with me has to like to do that. I am not saying that I play games .. I am not even remotely talking about anything like that. IF anything ... I DON'T WANT A GUY THAT PLAYS GAMES! I DON'T !

I don't mean to be abrasive.. but I resent someone making judegments about people before they get to know them.. I know your messing with me.

BTW... HI res3

Jane
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Some of the NEWER people to this forum do NOT know us, and I've read some comments which are untrue. It's fine to make generalized fun statements but not direct hits on someone, ESPECIALLY NOT knowing someone.

thank you for getting my back girl!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Men don't get it...well MVP does?

What if that man is a metrosexual? Then would he need a woman around?

smartass...

lol... nice one
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

it's nice to be able to laugh at a mans expense isn't it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast