+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost time for sex . . . I hope

Trust me, just hold on..and be patent.

With time, comes great rewards of full-fillment. You will know when its time, and it it will be all the more better. Do not force what fate possiably has in store for you, for then it could turn out that it will not happen at all.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

No such thing as fate. I make my decisions. Not some entity.

How do you know you are destined to make those decisions? You could very well be playing out your fate as intended.
    Heit ist mein taug.

You say you don't believe in fate, then let me ask you this?

Exactly why then do you believe you friend can tell a future yet untold? See my point?

When you force something that isn't suppost to happen, everything goes wrong...you know this.

We all make our decisions, but they eventually lead to one end...and that is the period (.) of our life.

Hey Innova, can I ask what your name is from? I thought I heard it on a radio commercial today but didn't know what it was for.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Got it from an anime/game several years ago. Was called Magic Knight Rayearth. There was a high dark elf named Innova in there.

Never saw magic knight rayearth. I'm a pretty good anime fan, but I haven't seen as much as I would have liked to.

Nope. Don't believe in fate. I think my friend makes very good educated guesses. He thinks that since it's a special night, we'll probably have a room to ourselves, and because he knows her personality and figured it'd take her about a year to think she's ready.

Arguably, everything could be fate. This conversation, everything. And when you force something that isn't supposed to happen, you can argue that you were "destined" to make that mistake. Fate to me is an easy way out of things. "Leaving things up to fate" to me is a lazy way out of things instead of trying to go out and make your own life. Of course there are always those strong "coincidences" that just happen to play out. Break up with one girl, miraculously meet a girl you had a crush on during high school and she just broke up from a relationship. Fate? No. Coincidence.

Alexi

Things that play out too well, too much...is not Coincidence however, you can only have so much to the point where you have to believe in destany.

A guess is nothing more then a gander of what could be in a untold future.

To each his own, I respect any opinion...and every answer has its merit to their belief.

obviously , i do believe in fate. Everything happens for a reason. I have to believe that. I have lost to many friends and family to think that it was just coincedence that it happened.

sfalexi....
    I understand that you don't believe it fate. I also can understand that you may not WANT to believe it fate. I hope that what you do believe in, is that someway things will work out and be the way they should be. If you and your girl are meant ot be together and I mean forever... it will happen.

but... isn't that fate?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Fate is a discussion that could last us several pages lol, we all believe what our lives are made of.

On another note, as Jane said...I hope everything between you and your girl goes smoothly.

For those still keeping track, nothing happened. Nothing. For various reasons. The first night, her brother and his girlfriend beat us to the house so they chose the room without the glass door (so they could have THEIR privacy). Which in my opinion is pure bullshit since he was going to Georgia with her for five days the very next day and gets any private time he wants with her (she sleeps with him at his house whenever she wants . . .whether his father's there or not). And I get NO privacy, and as far as vacations go with Michele, forget it. We have to lie out of our asses to get her dad not to throw her out when she returns from a vacation with me (by saying that we were there with friends and weren't in the same room together), and the last time I was at her house her father made us move the dvd player from the basement to the living room so he could keep an eye on us while we watched a movie. While her brother and his girlfriend say "Goodnight" to him then retire to her brothers bed for the night. Bullshit. Complete double standard.

So the first night I drank myself into oblivion so I wouldn't care about not being able to do anything physical with her.

And the second night we stayed out too late and her bronchitis was acting up (coughing a lot) and so nothing happened that night either. She promised to fool around a little tonight, but I don't know whether I want to or not.

On the ride home I was very quiet thinking about things. She asked what I was thinking about and I replied that I was thinking about why she doesn't feel she's ready to have sex with me after a year of going out and how it hurts me that I've been so good to her (better than any previous boyfriend that's for sure) and I just don't understand. Then she ended up crying a bit because she really cares for me and doesn't understand why she doesn't feel ready, but that she can't help her feelings or how she feels.

I don't know what to do, and I'm not going to be asking for advice so don't give any. This is the last chapter on my personal life for a while. I have lots of thinking and soul-searching to do. But I know at least one of you wanted to know how things worked out during the vacation.

Alexi

man.. I am so sorry Alexi..

I won't even try and give you advice ... I just hope you are ok and if you need someone to talk to .. Im here man.
    jane
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Just read this thread; I'm kinda curious about it now...:o
    "The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night".
    - Otto von Bismarck

wow

i was like wtf never read this... and new yrs eve? then i looked at the date... hah
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Exactly.. I thought the same Ray.. LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12