+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do males fall in love more easily than females?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha love.. another bullshit word. however, i find that i only fall in love with the beautiful women of these world and dammit, there are so many. as for the differences between men and women, both are weak to love.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yes there's many but only a few you'll come across to know and you may have to work hard for one to really likes you.

Question: Do girls prefer guys with good looks more than guys who are kind, nice and gentle with them?

(I know you girls like guys with both of these but, on average, I meant guys with good looks but okay in the inside too, and guys treat you nice but okay looking too).

so what you think?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Avoid showering girls with attention.

You don't wanna go acting like they're some goddess.

What you should be asking yourself is what you want in a girl.

A very wise old retired Chief Petty Officer (Naval Corpsman) once gave me some very good advice in love. I won't quote him directly (because Chiefs have a tendancy to use inappropriate terms, words, and images, especially the ones who spent their careers around Marines), but the gist of what he said was "Girls rule the world because guys let them. The trick is to stop letting them have so much control over you. Be the player, not the played, etc".

My advice would be to stop letting yourself "fall in love" with many girls (that can't even really be considered love, love is a connection, not an emotion). Develop a "mild interest" in a girl, and move into it very slowly and cautiously. Love can come later. Much later.

-Z
    "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."
    -Charlie Brown

Yah...I just talk to one girl a few days ago. She's very very attractive, and that's not the only reason I want to pursue her, she's also single and no bf.

As much as I know so for about meeting and chat with girls, I want to make them feel interested and well liked. However, I'm following all of your advices, and not expecting anything good to come out of this, but I hope it'll be good because if a girl say "yes" to me I"m very sure "I'm going to be 100% loyal to her." It'll be my first trial to find the love of my life, a test of human bravery. Wish me luck gals and guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Avoid showering girls with attention.

You don't wanna go acting like they're some goddess.

What you should be asking yourself is what you want in a girl.

Thanks Frasbee,

"showering girls with attention" --- this really hit the subject of my search for gf.

I thought of showing the attention so she can feel special or something. Now to think of it, maybe it's the wrong way to go. I have to give them some times.
    Like some of you have mentioned, time and space so that I can feel she "misses" me.

I think this is better for me.

Yah...and I got to ask myself what I really want in a girl cause I've always told myself "I just need someone to love...don't demand much...as long as she loves me and I love her, it's enough for me." Now I think it's the wrong logic. I think I need more than just love relationship, I have to really think about the person and what I value of them. okay, got it. It's time to contemplate all this...man I'm a very slow thinker when it comes to something like this..."what I look for in a girl?"

Please help!

Thx Denthrare,

you're absolutely right "love is a connection, not an emotion."

Love should be earned not something you can buy.
    I always forget and now I have to keep trying to remember the old sayings.

I have to build love and love can built in many different ways. The basis or foundation of love starts with friendship...trust, understanding, responsibility, commitment and so forth. Finally, once love kicks in, all the things shared before should be manifested with greater degree...boils down to loyalty and so on.

I have to learn to slow down now and work with time.
    For me, it's really relieving and helpful to go through these states of thoughts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12