+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me make her SQUIRT

King Zarathu Guest
    I guess you have absolutely no sense of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Relax.. It's seizure medication
    I can't get over this one. Sure, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of unprescribed medication to spice things up in the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Araltd View Post
    I've seen movies, clips where the woman squirts, and she can hit a wall!!! Almost like she's peeing like a man does!! (my partner DOES NOT DO THIS)
    I remember there was this guy, that was having sex, simple story, but, all of a sudden, lost placement, and couldn't keep thrusting oddly. And he did what came natural to him he claims, he stuck his thumb in, and turned certain ways and hit the woman's G-spot insane amount of times, apparently, legend says, she orgasmed 72 times, and the first orgasm covered a dresser 6 feet away, and she felt the second one coming on as the first one was done climaxing, but not done. She claimed it was godly... try to search this up more...

P.S. - Ewwwww, dirty man watches nasty clips (had to say that, not immature, just, meh, seemed like a good idea at the time)

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

That was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Araltd View Post
    I enjoy wet messy sex with my partner... its my fetish I suppose. She and I have been trying to get her to squirt on a regular basis.

Sometimes she squirts, sometimes she doesn't. I can't "make" her per se.... and I'd like to be able to persuade her more... Saying I want to "MAKE HER" might sound too demanding.

How many women squirt regularly? If women squirt ever, do they always squirt or sometimes they do and sometimes they dont?

Any advice???????????

I was having some real problems with my wife sexually. She just never seemed really satisfied like she did when we first got married. Well did that ever change!

I decided to give a guide called “Making Women Orgasm” I found online a try after trying for years to get her to ejaculate. The first night after reading through the guide I gave the techniques a try and she was very pleased. I made her ejaculate and she was wiggling around on the bed and screaming like she never had before. She said it was the best sex I ever gave her and she woke up the next morning with a new twinkle in her eyes. Now we are having sex almost every night and she has to tell ME to stop because I am like a "sex god" now, or so she says. Here is the link tinyurl.com/23okek5 I don’t think they let you post links here so you might have to copy and paste it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12