+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to win the ex back that i dumped?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    YOu ouhjt to take some time to grow up before you do that.
    >.>

<.<

I agree with that one, I think.

My situation at the moment is very much like yours, i'm going through the exact same thing.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starstar View Post
    Hey guys i really need some help. I broke up with my ex of 3 years about 4months ago. he was completely in love with me and i broke his heart. i didnt talk to him for about 2 weeks solid as i started seeing another guy (rebound i think) and wanted some space away from him. anyway i started seeing the rebound a bit more seriously and he told me he loved me and wanted to be my boyfriend. at the time i thought i loved him and said yes. i had to be honest and tell me ex so i did. he was completely heartbroken and told me he didnt want to speak to me again. just recently i have gone away for a month....i have had time away from my ex and my new "boyfriend" and realized that i dont actually have feeling for my new boy....he was just a distraction and during that time with him i had no time to miss my ex. now i have been away from both i realize how much i miss and love my ex. infact i want to marry him. problem is he wont even pick up my calls or return my txts...im so lost i dont know what to do....... i know im the one that broke up but my ex, but was my first love, sexual experience and everything i was only 17 and i needed to experience a bit of the world first before we got married (hes 27 now). in just being with one person since him and travelling a bit i have realized so much ( i would have been constantly wishing i had done this otherwise). what should i do? any help would be much appreciated? thanks!
    This makes me feel a lot better.

I was just broken up with for the EXACT same reasons.

But, sadly, I'll never take her back. Ever. I hope your guy is different.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137 View Post
    hey star,

is your name alyssa by chance???? LMFAO you sound exactly like my ex girlfriend, and when I started reading this, I actually thought you were my ex! lmao.

Sorry I just found that really weird! but then you said something about being 27.
    I think this exact situation happens to a lot of us.

Just a warning to women while you think about doing something like this. It's not uncommon. Make sure you know what you're doing, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12