+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Girls Call Up Guys?

I'm going to listen to Giga, Derm, Vashti, Zarathu
    I think the three/four day rule is safer.
    Last edited by Henry123; 20-08-06 at 04:34 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123
    I'm going to listen to Zarathu
    You are an intelligent man.

I think four days is far too long, I'd start getting quite pissed off actually. I think that 2-3 days would be okay.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I disagree. If four days go by, I get pissed. You had better call me by the third day, or I'm not going out with you again. It's insulting. It's no way to start off a potential relationship.

IMO, three days is pushing it. Calling the next day is too soon, but the second day is perfect, especially if you can call when she's busy so you can leave a nice message. Something like: "I had a great time with you the other day. I hope we can get together again sometime soon. I'll give you a call."

Then you call her again within three days.
    But do you see how rediculous that is?

I hope you establish those rules with a guy ahead of time, why judge a guy specifically on when he decides to call you?

King Zarathu Guest
    Bitch is a bitch.

what 3, or 4 day??? are u crazy???

if we have the time of century at that icecream, he should call me that evening, to ask me how i feel, and if i am ok...and of course, to think at another date with him, perheaps next day...

if he doesn't call me , the same day, at about 3-4 hours after the date, just to show me how happy he is about dating me, or at least, the next day...i forget about him....or at least, i would not answer to his call, in the 3 or 4 day...

he should be spontanous and call me the same evening, just to tell me good night and that he is so happy to date me....
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    I'm going to listen to Giga, Derm, Vashti, Zarathu
    I think the three/four day rule is safer.

bleah...you are so artificial....in love there is no strategy...

Quote Originally Posted by daiza View Post
    if he doesn't call me , the same day, at about 3-4 hours after the date
    Daiza are you for real!..............3-4 hrs! If a girl had my number and called me within 4 hrs I'd get freaked and would change my number that day. 3-4 hrs spells D E S P E R A T E to me.

What ever happened to 'treat um mean n keep um keen'
    Last edited by derm; 21-08-06 at 04:48 AM.
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    I think four days is far too long, I'd start getting quite pissed off actually. I think that 2-3 days would be okay.
    Four days is too many
    Three days is tolerable
    Two days is good

One day (or less) may mean he is smitten, but probably means he is desperate.
    If you call her in this short amount of time, you had better be REALLY sure she was into you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Four days is too many
    Three days is tolerable
    Two days is good

If you call her in this short amount of time, you had better be REALLY sure she was into you.

4 days always worked for me an I'm not changing OKAY!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Four days is too many
    Three days is tolerable
    Two days is good

you know, in my country it is a sign of politeness, that a man, after a date, to call his girlfriend, to ask her if she is ok, if she has good feeling about the date, if she will like to date him again....

i am not crazy, really, it is a custom in here...if a man calls me 3 days after a date, i think he is rude, and don't give a shit on me...

i do not call a guy after 3 hours, he calls me...and he is only polite, not desperate...

you know, in my country it is a sign of politeness, that a man, after a date, to call his girlfriend, to ask her if she is ok, if she has good feeling about the date, if she will like to date him again....

i am not crazy, really, it is a custom in here...if a man calls me 3 days after a date, i think he is rude, and don't give a shit on me...

i do not call a guy after 3 hours, he calls me...and he is only polite, not desperate...

Daiza no disrespect but customs are way different in eastern Europe than say western Europe or US.

I find eastern European girls to be very very lady like and romantic.....way more so that Irish girls. When in Rome do as the Romans do

well derm, i have never been in US, but i am really surprised by diffrencies...

i could not really adapt with a man, that after a date, calls me 3 days after!!! i would consider him very very rude...

well derm, i have never been in US, but i am really surprised by diffrencies...

i could not really adapt with a man, that after a date, calls me 3 days after!!! i would consider him very very rude...

Daiza....things are alot different in the western world. you gotta play 'the game' or you'll be left behind. If I met a girl from say Poland or Latvia, I might treat her different because I know these girls have old fashioned traditional ways and respect guys more.

how a roumanian girl would think about that:

1. he doesn't call, be cause he wants to make me wait, and hope, and think about him: it means:
    big ego- bad
    no courage- bad
    strategy of domination- very very bad rude. he wants to manipulate me, and show me that i am not so important for him! he wants to make me have a bad self esteem, and accept him, cause he "make me the onour to call me in the final"

2. he didn't really like me, and he calls after 3 days, cause i have no importance for him, and maybe he is bored, so he calls me,from his list with women- bad, and rude!

3. he has not time to call me: very bad! i shall always be second importance for him.

4.he has more g/friends...bad bad!

no matter reason, here, if a man calls me after 3 days, i would not even pick up the phone, or i'll just consider him a friend, not a boy-friend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast