+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay guys trying to hit on Strait guys!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barsonlytwo View Post
    it seems that i am the only gay guy in this forum, so i guess ill speak for all of them. if a gay guy hits on you, it is necessarily because he wants to have sex with you. half the time its just for fun. and i will admit that. its a lot of fun to flirt with straight guys, only for the fact that its "forbidden" by straight guys like yourself. and not every straight guy is uncomfortable with gay people, so i ask you not to put all straight men as the same. cause they are not, apparently some are more accepting than others. its not like he was putting his hands all over you, its only a few questions

as for personal experience, i love flirting with straight guys. and i dont do it to flatter them into sex. and i might add, straight guys do flirt back. ive flirted with every guy in my job, and more than half of them have enjoyed flirting back. and as some gay guys have a very outgoing, bubbly personality the way they talk can be seen as flirting. most gay people like to comment about everything like "you look nice" or "you smell good." so that question asking if you were a model is more than likely a compliment.

im a little offended by your post, im getting a sense that you see gay people as a lesser person.
    While you prove an excellent point (I enjoy getting hit on by homosexuals, myself), I don't think you should be offended by what he had to say.

Even if he does consider homosexuals inferior (I don't think he does), you shouldn't let it affect you and you should realize the problem is on his side, not yours.

its not as much really what he has said, more like when can gay people really be treated with respect. and seen just as equals. i mean even today, even straight guys who say that they have no problems with gay people dont have relationships with them because they think that because they have a relationship with gay guys, they might be seen aa gay. they also might think that because a gay guy shows interest in them, they assume that there is an alterior motive other than trying to get to know someone on a deeper level. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT SEX PEOPLE! ive been fortunate enough to work and grow with straight guys that can see me as a friend. and they know that i have no motive to have sex with them. why cant a gay guy just be with a straight guy and people not think theres "something wrong." it will never be "normal" will it ?

King Zarathu Guest
    its not as much really what he has said, more like when can gay people really be treated with respect. and seen just as equals. i mean even today, even straight guys who say that they have no problems with gay people dont have relationships with them because they think that because they have a relationship with gay guys, they might be seen aa gay. they also might think that because a gay guy shows interest in them, they assume that there is an alterior motive other than trying to get to know someone on a deeper level. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT SEX PEOPLE! ive been fortunate enough to work and grow with straight guys that can see me as a friend. and they know that i have no motive to have sex with them. why cant a gay guy just be with a straight guy and people not think theres "something wrong." it will never be "normal" will it ?
    Blame Christians.

Look, to the only Gay guy at Love Forum...

I do not see gay people as a lesser person. First of all, I am not Catholic! Secondly, there have been many Rabbi's in the jewish community that have openly accepted gay couples and homosexuality amung younger jewish men!

I am very liberal when it comes to such things, and do not degrade a person based on their own private will or being. However, the only thing I "AM" conservative about is my own sexuality.

I did not consider the gay fellow a "lesser human being" by any means. However, I did feel as if he was invading or even insulting my own sexuality! It was not very respectful on HIS part to disrespect the fact that I was strait, and to make advances towards me.

I also see the other point you are making, and I could not agree more. I do have a certain energy and integrity about me. This really comes out when I am talking to people, and perhaps he did find the chance to have a good flirt in the train, but I had no intention of speaking with him, and he grabbed my card from my hand without my explicit (nor implied) permission! That act, we can all agree, was beyond rude and invasive!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Were you wearing a sign that said you were straight, or did you TELL him you were straight? Or was he just supposed to "know" this? Because the simple fact is, if you are as attractive as you purport, he may have just assumed you were gay. Many, many good looking men are.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Many, many good looking men are.
    And many, many good-looking men aren't.

you say that you worry about only your sexaulity, yet in your post you say :

"The point of this thread is for every other guy to please post all the cheap and stupid pathetic lines that gay people have tried to use on them!!"

i dont think that you worry about only your sexaulity here. it seems you worry about every other guy and their sexuality. gay people are not sexual predators that every straight guy should worry.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    And many, many good-looking men aren't.
    Only George Clooney. The rest of the men his age are slobs or gay.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    you say that you worry about only your sexaulity, yet in your post you say :

"The point of this thread is for every other guy to please post all the cheap and stupid pathetic lines that gay people have tried to use on them!!"

i dont think that you worry about only your sexaulity here. it seems you worry about every other guy and their sexuality. gay people are not sexual predators that every straight guy should worry.
    Touché. However, there is a possibility he was referring to the lines as "cheap, stupid, and pathetic," not the person using them.

And I also mention that it's happened plenty of times.. Let me ask you something.. how would you feel if a lesbian would start to hit on you?? Better yet.. what about a truck driver?? A 5'5", 310lbs. 64 year old, truck driver that smelled like 30 year old piss???

Attractive? Sexy? Does it turn you on? Not quite your type huh? The nerve of him to even make you have to turn your neck to see his face!

Now.. I like to go home, give my card out, and ride the train, without someone bothering me to tell me "say? are you a model?" or "grab the card out of my hand! as I'm clearly about to give it to someone!".

Anyway.. I know you feel like you have to defend your people, and the point of this thread is not to argue.. it's not a battle royal b/w Gays v.s. Straits...

The lines some of your people use on us guys sometimes are rather sad... and to be quite honest... they are one step below pedophiles who say stuff like "do you want to come over my house and see my puppy?" to little kids..

I get very insulted when it's quite obvious that someone wants to LURE me closer to them...

"Where are you heading off to?", "What stop are you getting off at?", "What do you do?", "How old are you?", "This weekend is going to be the same as the last, didn't do much, just stayed in... what about you?!?!?!?"

Seriously.. you don't ask this type of stuff to random people on the subway!!! Unless of course you have the intentions of really getting to know them better at a later time or in the future!

Therefore, this was not just casual talk! Nor was it just fun flirting for him! He honestly took the card, because he thought I was trying to start something with those two girls in front of me, and he clearly didn't even want me to get off on my stop!!!

I don't think anyone in the subway should have to deal with situations like these!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

What next? Should transgendered people be treated with "respect"? Are you gonna argue trannies are genetically altered to be confused to think they are the other gender.

If you take away the societal enforcements of values with your PC police, then you force the laws to have no say, then there IS no morality.

WOW! Simply ridiculous! It'd be like if I said I was an Oralsexual. I HAVE A GENE that makes me only able to have sex in other people's mouths!!!!

RESPECT MY GENETIC DISORDER. Waaaa'h! Hahah.
    [URL="http://www.matchmaking-service.net"]Matchmaking Services[/URL]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    And I also mention that it's happened plenty of times.. Let me ask you something.. how would you feel if a lesbian would start to hit on you?? Better yet.. what about a truck driver?? A 5'5", 310lbs. 64 year old, truck driver that smelled like 30 year old piss???
    Since I used to work in West Hollywood, I've been hit on by both types. At least the lesbian was clean.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus255 View Post
    What next? Should transgendered people be treated with "respect"? Are you gonna argue trannies are genetically altered to be confused to think they are the other gender.

If you take away the societal enforcements of values with your PC police, then you force the laws to have no say, then there IS no morality.

WOW! Simply ridiculous! It'd be like if I said I was an Oralsexual. I HAVE A GENE that makes me only able to have sex in other people's mouths!!!!

That's what you sound like to everyone but yourself. Actually, you sound like that to yourself, too.

Tool.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 03-09-06 at 12:31 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus255 View Post

I think the difference is that there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of "oralsexuality" whereas there IS evidence that supports the biological basis for homosexuality.

Are you from Texas?
    Last edited by vashti; 03-09-06 at 12:02 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Are you from Texas?
    I laughed so hard that my kidney busted a nut.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast