+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tidiness

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Get over here. I want to give you a bath.
    I can't help but grow excited at the prospect.

Sorry, but my mind is dirty too.

I wonder what would happen if we had some kinda LF convention....

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I wonder what would happen if we had some kinda LF convention....
    I've had several thoughts about that; and it just wouldn't work out. I've talked on the phone with a lot of people from here, and that was cool, but you guys are all on different parts of the U.S. Where would it be held? What kind of expenses would there be? There would have to be some serious sponsors and I don't think anybody would be really willing....

[EDIT]
    I mean, loveadmin is in the country where it's illegal to buy chewing gum, so you think he's going to want to bust his rusty-English-speaking ass all the way to a country that is led by some redneck (uncapitalized ), just to spend several more US dollar signs? Nah....

yeah, not everyone would go. We would have it somewhere nice where people would go for vacation anyway. dunno. California? in the summer, so that I'm on summer hols. Holy shit it would be as expensive as a dozen weddings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    yeah, not everyone would go. We would have it somewhere nice where people would go for vacation anyway. dunno. California? in the summer, so that I'm on summer hols. Holy shit it would be as expensive as a dozen weddings.

Vegas, baby. Cheap flights. Cheap accomodations.

hey, you're right, DUB to LAS return, only 984 bucks, what a bargain. sadly, that *wasn't* sarcasm..

Holy Frijoles, that's a lotta clams. I guess you EuroPosters could meet in London and we could all teleconference from Vegas.

Nah, IMO, completely unnecessary. I'd probably end up sitting next to Frasbee and his unwashed funk and Zarathu couldn't get in anywhere we'd want to go. Vashti and I would be on our cell phones all night checking on our kids and we'd have to watch Grkscorp and Eurasian like a hawk around all those strippers. Sweet little Thinker would be like this because of all of the hookers.

Cybog would be trying to sell you cheap to Blackie, who would refuse, saying you don't live far enough away to be with him. Nebulachic would spend the whole time watching her bf on the nannycam she'd have put in their bedroom and Henry probably wouldn't look me in the eye.

Nope, online communication is better.

King Zarathu Guest
    I can get a fake ID, they sell them a few blocks down really cheap. Besides, I look much older.

hahah, gosh, it'd be a mess. very well put, giga

well, actually, converted to euros it's only 766.8, which is (if memory serves) not only less than my last trip to the states, but also much better value because the flight is longer (I went to the east coast). Well, I want to go see some cities in the states when I can afford to. Damn student budget.. Maybe I could just give up food or heating for a year..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was more interested in hearing about this than going to Las Vegas.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Two words: tub ring

Two more words: squeaky clean

Two final words: much better

Yippie Ki-yay mutha fuggahs.

Newaiz mun, mi an da boyz wuld toatly wud b partyin it up at da nearest clubz. an if neone try messin wiv us, we get Marvelous 2 go "slash" on der asses!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Yippie Ki-yay mutha fuggahs.

Newaiz mun, mi an da boyz wuld toatly wud b partyin it up at da nearest clubz. an if neone try messin wiv us, we get Marvelous 2 go "slash" on der asses!
    LOOOOOL yarly i kno rite i meen me n mah boiz we ttly own dis bitch.. ima gangbanga maw-****a til liek 11 pm then mom makes me cum inside n do mah hmwk n shit...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Er..... umm......Count me out.. I am busy that weekend.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    LOOOOOL yarly i kno rite i meen me n mah boiz we ttly own dis bitch.. ima gangbanga maw-****a til liek 11 pm then mom makes me cum inside n do mah hmwk n shit...
    LMFAO.

Orly?

*Slash*
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast