+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do i control her too much?

Thanks for all the advice... these are all advice that i'd give to my friend if he were in the same shit. "be a man!" "dump her" "question her" "shes not giving u respect" etc etc

but i'm guessing you all have been thru similar situations and you all will know hoe difficult it is to draw the line and say "lets go our own way", when you love the girl so much... I'll be thinking whether i'm making a mistake or not...so its easier said than done...

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    you do c and more likely than not your relationship will end. you'll be doing something that view as cheating when she does it, that's not gonna strengthen your relationship, much less help it. i'd say just talk with about her about in a calm non-insuating manner. simply ask why, if she knows this guy is into her, would she tempt him by going out with him? but if she continues to assure you that she wouldn't cheat on you and isn't interested in this guy in that way, that you have to trust her. you keep on pushing things you're gonna get ****ed.
    i've asked all these questions...she dun see anything wrong with it...and yes if i keep pushing things, i'm ****ed, that i know...this is the situation i'm in now...i'm kindof trapped...

will be meeting her later...updates later...

unofficially we've broken up...she says she detest me now, love? not now... how i handled things...i called her and scolded her over the phone when she was out with that guy... is that too much? she wun see me for a few days i guess
    wat should i do...

the issue is not about trust. the issue is about boundaries. some married couples are comfortable with their partners having affairs. are you comfortable with your gf seeing other guys? that the issue - boundaries. and it looks like here lies your chance to enfoce yours.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah man, tell her straight up what she's doin' isn't cool. If she can't even see or understand where you're comin' from, then she's definitely looking to break up.

Scolding doesn't solve anything though man, I know it can be hard, but you need to level with somebody if you really want to be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by way_landr View Post
    unofficially we've broken up...she says she detest me now, love? not now... how i handled things...i called her and scolded her over the phone when she was out with that guy... is that too much? she wun see me for a few days i guess
    wat should i do...
    Heres what you do, you pick up what balls you have left and end the relationship and wish her good lucky with the new guy she is seeing. And you do this in a calm mature manner. After you had your say, just say good bye and hang up if your on the phone or get in your car if you are seeing her in person.

The reason I am saying this is becuase you said in another thread that she is still seeing the guy and one member said that your gf is dating the guy. You gf is cheating on you emtionally and is throwing it in your face and showing you no respect. Since she is not even willing to work things out with you your only option is to dump her. I know it may hard on your side, but do you really want her to dump you and have the last slap in your face? Or do you want to show her that you can stand up to her and her behavior and show that doing such things will get you dumped.

And when you dump her, never have any from of communication with her. I don't care how much you want to talk to her, don't. If she calls you (which I doubt) tell her to get to her point unless she actually has something to say, hang up on her. I know it sounds mean and it be hard for you to do, but this is usually what has to be done when one partner cheats on the other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12