+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: General High School Crush Advice

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Score? WTF? Why are you calling Greek that?
    Last edited by vashti; 13-09-06 at 07:21 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    GrkScorp

I was analyzing his name, because I couldn't come up with a good way to pronounce it, so I figured, if I addes an "s" on the end of Scorp, it'd be Scorps. And in reference to the pronunciation to "corps" which is "core" I figured I'd just call him Score.

Choi's logic at it's best!

Ok. Maybe I overexaggerated us.

I'm not ****ing hideous. But just meh.

She's beautiful, but she's not one of those stuck up blonde totally hot people.

And I'm not that geeky. I fairly social and have cool friends, and I'm not a study geek or anything like that. And she plays the violin too.

I know the Phantom of the Opera isn't an ideal date night. -_-

Lol. Life is funny.

My advice.. walk up to her like you've got a pair and initiate a conversation. It's easier then it seems.

Isn't it kinda weird if someone you don't know walks up to you and starts talking?

And what do you mean a pair?
    Last edited by Darth Payne; 12-09-06 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
    Isn't it kinda weird if someone you don't know walks up to you and starts talking?
    Possibly, but not if you've got something in common that you know you can talk to her about right from the start. You said you both play the violin... maybe not the greatest conversation piece but it's a start.

One thing's for sure, she isn't going to notice you if you sit on your ass hoping she will. You've got to do something to help yourself.

Alright.. I'll tell you what.. go on IMVU.com

Make a profile.. and start talking to girls there..

First.. you will say something like hi.. then they will leave..

So then.. you will get better at holding the conversation.. and you will have the two of you talk longer..

the longer you go, the easier it will be for you to talk to the opposite sex..

You will know what to expect, how they think.. and all that.. best of all, you will crush most of the fear you have about talking to girls one on one..

After IMVU.com gets boring, OR.. after you've met your tenth pedofile stalker who wants to meet you somewhere.. whichever comes first.. then.. it's time to use some of the stuff I told you about in the PM... Google his name damn it!!!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, no. Not the "cocky/funny" guy.

::rolling eyes::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

oooooooooh whos the cock/funny Guy? heh im nosy like that

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's some legitimate advice god damn it.

cocky/FUNNY is good!

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Alright.. I'll tell you what.. go on IMVU.com

Make a profile.. and start talking to girls there..

First.. you will say something like hi.. then they will leave..

So then.. you will get better at holding the conversation.. and you will have the two of you talk longer..

the longer you go, the easier it will be for you to talk to the opposite sex..

You will know what to expect, how they think.. and all that.. best of all, you will crush most of the fear you have about talking to girls one on one..

After IMVU.com gets boring, OR.. after you've met your tenth pedofile stalker who wants to meet you somewhere.. whichever comes first.. then.. it's time to use some of the stuff I told you about in the PM... Google his name damn it!!!

If you actually tell people to get courage talking to the opposite sex via IMVU, you probably need some serious mental therapy as well...and someone to kick you out of your parents house.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I'd rather go AIM girls I know rather than some dating site. I don't believe in Internet dating.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    How you ask? Think about it.. you and other people are going.. you deliberatly choose to go somewhere fun.. NO! DO NOT GO SEE PHANTOM OF THE OPERAH!!! Some cafe', club even, concert, sports game.. This is what parents are for and high school is all about!!! Not willing to fork over the big bucks?? Go to Phili or D.C. for a day, heck, go to Boston to see Harvard and M.I.T.!!! Point is.. you incite curiosity and have people think to themselves "where is he going, and why am I not invited?". This is your plan... From now on, you have to work on how you will achieve this..
    Grk, I just tried to give you rep for that, but I've apparently given you rep too recently. That was AWESOME!

Original Poster: Please listen to what Frasbee said about not going at it from the friend direction. That would be a mistake. Self-respect is a big attractor for women. We don't like to be sidled-up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog View Post
    If you actually tell people to get courage talking to the opposite sex via IMVU, you probably need some serious mental therapy as well...and someone to kick you out of your parents house.
    IMVU.com is the most popular Virtual Chat online. Google it! I'm too busy to go on IMVU, not that I would. Seriously! Why would someone who isn't single, who is studying LAW!!! need to go on a virtual chat?!?!?!?

Think about that for a second.. and then.. after you're done, you may perhaps ponder at the thought of people that have enough time on their hands to be a moderator of an online forum.. I bet you're career has skyrocketed past the basement tiles! I bet all the girls go crazy when you tell them that you're a moderator of an online forum.!!!

Anyway.. i'll pretend that you were having a bad day and thought you wouldn't get a responce back to all the crap you spammed us all here on this thread with..

IMVU is a great way to get a feel I guess, of looking at other people kind of when you chat. If you don't like the idea... go do it in person, and deal with the rejection face to face..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Further evidence that it doesn't take a lick of intelligence to get into college.

Do you really think that waving your forged "IM A LAW STUDENTE!!11" card is going to win you some sort of extra popularity around here...? What are you, about 19, still living at home with mom and dad, and in your first or second year of online school? Should we start calling you Matlock?

IMVU is a great way to get a feel I guess, of looking at other people kind of when you chat.
    Probably the most brilliant thing I have read this month. I really hope nobody checks your sentence structure when you are working as a patent attorney or a family divorce document prep-clerk 20 years from now. Or did you have higher hopes of doing something contributing to society...like...animal law with an emphasis on bestiality?

Think about that for a second.. and then.. after you're done, you may perhaps ponder at the thought of people that have enough time on their hands to be a moderator of an online forum.. I bet you're career has skyrocketed past the basement tiles! I bet all the girls go crazy when you tell them that you're a moderator of an online forum.!!!
    Yeah, it gets them real wet. Sometimes I even go on OTHER forums and talk about how badass I am, and that I am a LAW STUDENT!!! Chicks dig that kinda shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast