+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheating girlfriend?

its now in the wee hours of the morning over here...i'm gonna drive over to her house with breakfast for her whole family and a letter for her...wish me luck and pray for me guys...i really want her back...but that depends so much on her now...

Oh, forget her. I'm totally hungry and I'm not a big liar. Bring breakfast to ME.

Is that breakfast still up for Grabs?

Quote Originally Posted by MaliChan View Post
    my letter will tell her really how i feel about our relationship and to ask her where is her direction with me. from there, i'll take it that we're no more a couple. the ball is in her court, she chooses me and shows me her commitment or she can choose to flirt and do things behind my back...wat do you guys think
    I think you are a pussy, that's what. Drop her like a bad habit you fool. It's obvious she is done with you....do you really want to try to salvage this?

Moron.

She is CHEATING on you and messing around. What would it take for you to get a clue? IT"S OVER. No gay letter - no long drawn out goodbyes - tell her you KNOW she is screwing around on you and be done with it.

This is a person you want to keep around? Why? So you can come back here like the rest of the morons out there who whine about their relationships and how the other person has cheated on them in the past and they tried to make it work, only to realize that after a person cheats they will likely do it again?

Move on you idiot. It's obvious that she has.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

King Zarathu Guest
    Cybog saves the day.

Cybog says the cold hard truth, although i think he could of been a little less harsh. (by that i mean the insults)

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazard View Post
    Cybog says the cold hard truth, although i think he could of been a little less harsh. (by that i mean the insults)
    No. His points are there to inform the thread starter, and the insults are there to entertain people like me.

Well shes not cheating, the guy msged her, but she didnt reciprocate in the way that would be considered cheating, polite replying. Yes that makes me uncomfortable, but seems to me alot of you guys think that the only solution to a relationship turned sour is to break up?

I saw j_r_l's thread, and that is wat i would do if i were in his shoes, if the girl is willing to try to love me wholeheartedly again, whos to say that the relationship will not go all the way? Guys who advised people to break up, touch your heart, have you never done ANYTHING at all, that would constitute as "cheating"? Maybe a late nite phone call with a girl that you'd never let your gf know, an overseas trip where you let yourself get a little wild, the occasional flirting you do with the new girls at work, etc etc. We have all done something like that, the only difference is, our other half does not know about it.

Sorry about j_r_l's eventual state, but if she had been willing to change, i'd do too... i'd take her in and do whatever to keep it going. As long as she loves me. How many relationships have had a third party come in between and yet survived? Not many maybe, but enough to be significant. And the relationship survived only because both parties put in the effort to keep it going. If goin by the advice i've seen so far, i get the idea that, as soon as she shows signs of going off track, we break up. If thats the case, all happy relationships that exists today has not gone thru shit before, have had a smooth sailing route all the way, and the 2 of them has never faltered from their role before. Possible? not very.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12