+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relationship with 25y older married man

Quote Originally Posted by Belga View Post
    Hey

To answer to the question... he's French.

I just think also that I want him to love me, at first I was rather hesitating although I had feelings but then because we talked a lot about it he
    convinced me.. and I began to imagine myself that it would be ok one day and that I would see later what to do and I really thought that he was in love with me, because why he says otherwise those thing while he has a family? If you don' t love someone else why do you have to do then those stupid things that can risk everything you have? So I thought that it must be real then and I began to think about him as someone who's always there and it's like I also need it that he says that he loves me, but now I'm not sure anymore what he thinks...It seems to me that everytime that he feels that I'm really serious about it he backs out and he gives me a punch on the head telling me that he will break the contact if I would try to say something at his family, while I didn't even think about it... or saying that he doesn't know what he feels for me because he first has to know me better and telling me that he's a rather reserved person... But why then he's a reserved person now and a few months ago and even a month ago not? It's like if I want to believe that it's goign to be ok, although I know that it isn't ok at all, but then I think "maybe in the futur it will be".. and I know it's very unlikely but I can't get it into my head although I know it. It's really weird. I would never have thought this about myself. Maybe it's because I have really strong feelings... so I want to keep them and I shut my eyes.. I don't know. I often ask him what he thinks about me, that I have the sensation the last few weeks that it isn't going so well and that I think he doesn't like me and then he always responds that it's my imagination, that I'm important to him as well and that he wants to see me back as soon as possible and that he misses me a lot...

But ok...that's enough for now I think ;-).. I'm going to go to bed.. So sleep tight and thanks for the reactions!
    Oh a stereotypical frenchman then!
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason he is wishy-washy about it is because he wants to have sex with you without any obligation. He intends to maintain his marital relationship and keep you on the side. When you start with the "I love him" mentality, it makes him think you might go psycho and tell his wife.

RUN AWAY!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Out of context my dear!

Just as well I didnt write 'old enough and ugly enough' as I had initially intended
    Soreeeeeeeeeeeee Vasti

I know your a hot babe, was just kiddin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's over between us, Lucky Charms. :cry:
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's over between us, Lucky Charms. :cry:
    It doesn't have to be like that...Really I can make it up to you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My heart is broken. You are a bad, bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    My heart is broken. You are a bad, bad man.
    Bad in all the right ways

This week I tried to keep my distance and didn't call or send anything also to see if he would still respond...and actually he did... every day. I don't know. I know it's really clear what you guys told me and you're right without any doubt. I feel guilty.. but I can't put him out of my head.. I think about him every second, it just makes me go crazy. I'm really so sure about my feelings, never had this before (sorry if it's repetition) so I don't want to let him go, but I feel bad as well. It's like I know it's mission imposisble but still I hope it'll turn out ok for me.. You must think that I'm going nuts. I would have thought so too if you would have told me this before... You just know what it's like when you're in it. Is there someone who has lived a story quite similar to mine, so he/she knows what I feel and is maybe more able to get through to me? I'm not looking to justify myself here. I know I would hurt a lot of people and I feel so bad, but on the other hand it just feels good I never had this before and I don't want to let go. Don't know what 's wrong with me.

You're off balance, honey. There should be rehab for this....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12