Alexi-this is sound advice for anyone who really is in the postion. I am not. I live 2000 miles away from the man I love, can't exactly use sex as a weapon nor would I, it's not easy in my position. We dont see eachother, it's through email. He knows he has my heart and soul and thats it. I think dealing with a 36 year old Air Force Sergeant whose a classified genious cuts us out of this scenario of backing off and such. We're passed a lot of the dating games or playing head games, now mind you I think we do play them just not on the level of just learning to date...and the what nows and how to's. Know what I mean? I dont know how much farther I can back off when we're this far apart...
But I DO appreciate your honesty and your words of wisdom, I know we all still play eachother, when will it stop? Why can't we as sexes just say it like we mean it and do something about it without the bs games???????? And then not be labeled as such and such? See whay I mean? As many men who are out there that like the initiative woman, there must be men who are just as afraid of it, they're intimidated by it. I prefer a man who likes the fact a woman can be forward...shows a lot of character in them...