+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i have decided to leave this forum

You norfolk folk (AHAHA I MADE A FARNY) are living in the dark ages!

Try not taking things so hard, your posting at your own risk of getting flamed. think twice before you post.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89 View Post
    i have decided to leave this forum, because several people on this forum are really hurting my feelings. i'm not afraid to admit it, and i'm not ashamed. this doesn't make me "gay" for those of you who have decided to make fun of me, degrade, derail, or anything close to that.

i have a strong feeling of the people who were joking and who were not joking, but i will not name names. there are some really cool people who go through these forums, that i admire and look up to, and i am thankful that i had some of those around, and i can only wish that there were more of you.

cya
    Aww, lilwing! Don't be like that. You know I love you, darling! At least check in and send me a PM from time to time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright well...see ya 'round then.

I just love how a bunch of people totally derailed this guy's thread (vashti and fras excluded of course). I'm not one for sentimentality but it sounds like he's really feeling bad and it wouldn't hurt people to not be asshole's about it. Specifically turning the thread into your own chatroom. In short, stay on topic people and don't be dickheads.

lilwing, you'll be missed
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    I just love how a bunch of people totally derailed this guy's thread (vashti and fras excluded of course). I'm not one for sentimentality but it sounds like he's really feeling bad and it wouldn't hurt people to not be asshole's about it. Specifically turning the thread into your own chatroom. In short, stay on topic people and don't be dickheads.

lilwing, you'll be missed
    Dry your eyes.

The de-railing of this thread is totally my fault. I use this laptop for gaming and office only, im very much the novice. Eurasian sent me PMs to talk personally but I didnt realise they even existed, he does mention them on #11, so i kept going on the thread. Zarathru also wanted me to talk outside the thread but AGAIN I had no idea what MSN ment. These are not excuses but reasons why the thread became de-railed. I apologize for this and my apology to Lilwing still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerup View Post
    The de-railing of this thread is totally my fault. I use this laptop for gaming and office only, im very much the novice. Eurasian sent me PMs to talk personally but I didnt realise they even existed, he does mention them on# 11, so i kept going on the thread. Zarathru also wanted me to talk outside the thread but AGAIN I had no idea what MSN ment. These are not excuses but reasons why the thread became de-railed. I apologize for this and my apology to Lilwing still stands.
    Actually, it was mine. Refer to #4. Therefore I apologise Tdurden, because it's clear a few offtopic posts are really getting to you, you know this being the offtopic section and and all. so i apologise again for deeply offending you as this ordeal must of caused you great pain

Dry your eyes.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 22-11-06 at 11:39 PM.

Thank you, that means a lot. I spent the last day just sitting in my dark room crying and slitting my wrists. But now I feel so much better and I think I may finally move on with my life because of your kind words.

My point was this: The kid was sad and hurt at people's comments so he left, just be respectful.

Thank you, that means a lot. I spent the last day just sitting in my dark room crying and slitting my wrists. But now I feel so much better and I think I may finally move on with my life because of your kind words.

My point was this: The kid was sad and hurt at people's comments so he left, just be respectful.
    funnily enough, there seems to be a ring of truth in your first paragraph. i wonder.

thanks for your point, now heres mine. he hasn't left, infact, hes online right now. also, at the time of my post i acyually dicussed the situation with him personally through PM. now, i really dont want to argue with you but it seems you have done fair amount of crying around the forum for example the "The dance" thread, so whatever you seem to have lodged up your ass, I suggest you remove it and dry your eyes. have a nice day.

King Zarathu Guest
    It sounds like he's asking for attention.

Lilwing, just tell us right there, "That hurt my feelings and I'd appreciate it if you would stop." instead of bitching incessantly and threatening to leave. We aren't your girlfriends, leaving would hurt us that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    funnily enough, there seems to be a ring of truth in your first paragraph. i wonder.

thanks for your point, now heres mine. he hasn't left, infact, hes online right now. also, at the time of my post i acyually dicussed the situation with him personally through PM. now, i really dont want to argue with you but it seems you have done fair amount of crying around the forum for example the "The dance" thread, so whatever you seem to have lodged up your ass, I suggest you remove it and dry your eyes. have a nice day.
    You have keen skills of observation, because you're right there was truth in my statement. I wish my camera was working because then I could take a picture of my keyboard all coated in my wrist-blood to show you.

Obviously if he hasn't left he's being an attention grabbing cock suck. Now I had no idea he was still around or that he was talking to you, there's not any way I really could know if you and him chatted in private messages.

Lastly, Colbert dancing behind that guy is HILARIOUS. Only a zombie wouldn't laugh...because they can't.
    Last edited by TDurden; 23-11-06 at 05:43 AM.

Don't worry about, it's just in good fun, right kiechi?

You have keen skills of observation, because you're right there was truth in my statement. I wish my camera was working because then I could take a picture of my keyboard all coated in my wrist-blood to show you.

Obviously if he hasn't left he's being an attention grabbing cock suck. Now I had no idea he was still around or that he was talking to you, there's not any way I really could know if you and him chatted in private messages.

Lastly, Colbert dancing behind that guy is HILARIOUS. Only a zombie wouldn't laugh...because they can't.
    Like I said, big difference between British and American humour.
    Don't worry about, it's just in good fun, right kiechi?
    For your sake I hope so

Yeah, we spell it humor.

Touche

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast