+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol

That is great, you should never try to have a guy be "fiance" for your night, it would scare the sh!t out of him. And having guys finance the night is not about the money, its about the power. Its like guys collecting #s they never call, its not like I can sell the numbers or anything (hey!!!! I should sell these #s to telemarketers, I'd make mad money... anyway). If you wanna refuse the drink, the man may feel refused, if thats your goal, go for it. But if you just don't want the drink but want his company say something like "I'm driving" "I can't drink anymore" "I become this incredibly horny slut who'd rip the clothes of your body if I get another quart of alcohol in my system... DAMN IM THIRSTY!!!!!"
    .....actually... never mind that last one. Say no to the drink but then ask the guy a simple open-ended question, he'll continue flirting. Btw., they pay you well at Motel6? How much would I have to pay to rent a room for half an hour? I'll probably take to cute french maids with me so we have triple occupancy.

Squirlizzley, of course I dance. I've been trying to pick up Salsa for a year now, its hard, but I'm getting much better at it. I love it!

Oh, about last night. (HB=HotBabe)

HB: Care to buy me a drink?
    MV: No, but you can buy me mine.
    HB: What will it be?

Pump, pump, pump it up!
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Originally posted by MVPlaya
    Btw., they pay you well at Motel6? How much would I have to pay to rent a room for half an hour? I'll probably take to cute french maids with me so we have triple occupancy.

Motel 6? damn .. your mean.. lol adn in your words... DONT HATE!

Last edited by jane; 01-02-04 at 10:57 AM.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

why wouldnt you pay for like the Hyatt or something?
    Cheap hotel-cheap girls....

And me too, wanna learn salsa, my friend here has won contests with her hips....still cant get it....its the sexiest form of dancing i think....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Salsa rocks.. living down here.. everyone does that. I love it .. its fun. They have classes!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I live in a retirement community ok guys, the only thing they teach here is the 2 step or ball room dancing...

Need to go to Tampa for real action...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm..kinda missed a lot of this conversation but it's probably being related to me and my friends... we are the ones that will get all fuct up drinking way too many shots and hards.. beer is another things. it's true it does taste like shit but like things that disgust you, you'll get used to it. and if you don't then you won't ever like beer. as for me, i hated beer but then i loved to get drunk so i just got used to it. now i'm pretty picky about the beer that i drink because there is nothing like a heineken. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Squirrely wrote. . ..
    why wouldnt you pay for like the Hyatt or something?
    Cause if you work the girl the right way, she'll do you anywhere, any time. She won't care that it's in the motel six, all she'll care about is how fast you can drive there cause she wants you in her.

Alexi

look.. MVP is convinced that I work for Motel 6... I dont but .. you know.. he playa hatin right now..
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Yea that's true...even the car would do...steamy windows....

How did this conversation go from beer to a Motel6???

* Is confused *

Anyways, the only part I hate about drinking is when a guy drinks to much and Junior won't rise for the occassion *wink wink*

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Oh, and as for the comment about dancing, it's like a "must" for a true player. A true player HAS to know how to dance at least decently. Cause there's no easier way to impress a girl than to bang out a few moves at a club. Me, I don't dance well at all. As my girlfriend's father puts it, "You're the only Puerto Rican I know with no ****ing rhythm. You're a disgrace to your race!" Oh well. Some people dance, some people sing, and I . . . well, I play the clarinet.

Alexi

Originally posted by squirrley
    Yea that's true...even the car would do...steamy windows....

BEER BEER BEER!!!

any questions?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Originally posted by sfalexi
    A true player HAS to know how to dance at least decently. Cause there's no easier way to impress a girl than to bang out a few moves at a club.
    Hmmm... there's some disagreement amongst Players/Don Juans/Pick Up Artists about that. Because... 20 minutes spent dancing is 20 minutes you could've spent talking and building up your game. There are some amazing players who do not dance a whole lot. I know that when I bust some moves on the floor people seem to notice and some girls are attracted to it, but that was never what brought me to it. I just love to have fun, and I think that thats what drew me to "playing" from the beginning, not some psychotic efficiency formula. There are players who use dancing as a tool in their toolbox, but for me its just a way to kick loose and have fun, and I think every guy should do that. Including you Puerto Ricans who don't know how to move to the Merengue Beat and the Salsa Music.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I've been in at least 5 posts that talk about Players and if someone doesn't get back on topic soon, I'm going to virtually ring there neck.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

ROFL!!!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast