+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Father/daughter

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Whats your native language? Also, let's marry.
    Not if I get her first.

[EDIT] I didn't even read that chunk of bullshit.

Do you still live with your parents?

Based on what you said about your father's family past and the fact that your parents are having such a hard time I would definitly watch out. Because the girls I knew that had been molested by their fathers all had a pacifistic mind set and thought it could never happen. Im sorry but the description of your father also fits the past men those girls described to me. Just please be careful.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tl,dr.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you say you are a college student, and if so, doesn't that make you an adult? There is no molesting of adults. You either consent, or you don't.

Taranee, you are at an age where you need to make a mental transition from child to adult. Why CAN'T you ask him what he's looking at? Is he going to yell at you? So what if he does? No one ever died from being yelled at. Are you going to act like a scared little girl your whole life? You have got to move beyond the victim/child mindset. When you do, not only will you feel less like a potential victim, but you will also look less attractive to someone who intends you harm, whether this is your father or anyone else.

You don't have to ask him if he is checking you out. Just say "what?" and look down at your clothing as if you are checking to see if you sat in something or spilled something on your shirt. This will alert him that you noticed he is looking. He will probably become embarrassed and won't wish to be "called out" on it again.

Is your dad a drinker, BTW?

BTW - lots and lots of people work full time and go to school part time. You could do it, too, if you are so unhappy. I would.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-12-06 at 11:58 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If your mother actually follows through with leaving your father, is she planning to take you with her? If this actually occurs, do NOT stay in that house.
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, before we all go to the worst possible scenerio(of him actually checking her out in a sexual way) lets keep it logical.

I mean, maybe her father is just aware of her being an adult. Maybe she reminds him of her mother at that age. Who knows? I happen to know that some fathers have a hard time with their little girls growing up. Its like one day they are little and the next day they are adults. He was probably checking out what you wearing because maybe he wasn't so sure he approved. I mean he was a young man once, he checked out the ladies. He knows what guys have on their minds at that age. Maybe its just scary to him. He doesn't want his little girl to be taken advantage of.

But, honestly, if she gets a creepy vibe about it, chances are its best to avoid him. Plus if anything more happens, I would definately talk to someone.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I think the whole situation sounds iffy. The picture she's painted here isn't of a loving, supportive family, but of people who clearly have some serious problems and very severe sexual issues. That, to me, is an environment that will probably not improve if the mother leaves. It'll fall apart like a house of cards.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    How old are you aprox? Its quite possible that its maybe the way your dress??? If not it maybe something alittle more serious.
    If you read the post Vashti I DO NOT dispute the POSSIBILITY it may be of something else (eg like the way she dresses).
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ooohh!! Allow me to quote you, too, and tell me: Do you not see the hypocrisy?:
    No hypocrisy.

"I think in her best interest we should presume the worst."
    Its an opinion. What does "I think" mean? What does "we SHOULD" mean? (rhetorical question)

If one needs to err its always best to err on the side of caution and worst case scenario.
    Last edited by Henry123; 12-12-06 at 05:10 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    No hypocrisy.

"I think in her best interest we should presume the worst."
    Its an opinion. What does "I think" means? What does "we should" mean?

If one needs to err its always best to err on the side of caution and worst case scenario.
    Yes, but in doing so one may cause a "bad case scenario" as a result of the worst case scenario having not existed.

Does that make sense?

The unfortunate thing is that these things do happen.

[url]http://news.sl/drwebsite/publish/article_20051758.shtml[/url]
    " Father Rapes Daughter in Sierra Leone ....

A 17 year old girl has been reported raped by her biological father, Pa Foday Sankoh. ..... "

[url]http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/zam/2004/09/18/news/father.rapes.own.daughter.html[/url]
    "Father rapes own daughter
    A FATHER allegedly raped his own daughter since she was 11 years old two years ago in their house in Dumalinao, Zamboanga del Sur.

The last time Danilo Sumondong allegedly molested his 13-year-old daughter Annie (not her real name) was last September 9, according to the victim.

Annie recounted her ordeal to the police in Dumalinao, last September 14, when her mother filed a formal complaint of rape charges against her own husband. ...."

[url]http://www.corpun.com/myj00409.htm[/url]
    "A construction worker was sentenced to a total of 60 years' jail and ordered to be given 24 strokes of the rotan by the Sessions Court today after he pleaded guilty to four counts of raping his 17-year-old daughter since 2001. ..."

[url]http://andhracafe.com/index.php?m=show&id=14896[/url]
    "Father rapes daughter; arrested!
    Bhopal, Dec 9 (IANS) A man, who allegedly raped his 14-year-old daughter who is now pregnant, was arrested here Saturday, police said.

The accused, Purshotam Kushwah, had been raping his teenaged daughter regularly for the past nine months. He had threatened her with dire consequences if she made the matter public. ...."

[url]http://mid-day.com/news/city/2006/november/146326.htm[/url]
    "Father of six rapes daughter's best friend .....

A father of six, who repeatedly raped his daughter’s best friend when on an outstation trip with his family, has been arrested.

Suresh Mhatre, 42, who convinced his daughter Rekha to invite Swapna Pawar (both 15, names changed) on the trip, was arrested from Sajgaon,.."

[url]http://www.di-ve.com/dive/portal/portal.jhtml?id=103998[/url]
    " Father allegedly rapes his 24-year-old daughter ...
    MARSAXLOKK, Malta (di-ve news) -- September 04, 2003 - 1230CET -- A 24-year-old young woman was allegedly kept against her will and raped by her father at Marsaxlokk. ..."
    Last edited by Henry123; 12-12-06 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yes, but in doing so one may cause a "bad case scenario" as a result of the worst case scenario having not existed.

Does that make sense?

If she goes to a counsoler her father need not to know. Its client confidelity.
    She just has to make it clear that she isnt 100% sure the reason for her father acting strange.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think one day when you are a father, you will regret making such silly asumptions.
    If I was a father I wouldnt be constantly staring at my daughter in the first place.

Taranee sorry to hear about your family situation. I have known people he had come from screwed up home situations similar to your own. You can find out what type of social agencies that can help you if you plan to move out of your home. I know where I am at there are student loans that can be given to those who wish to leave thier home and continue with their education. I knew a girl that did that.

I certaintly feel for you and your situation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Henry, how old are you? I am going to guess about 16 or 17.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast