+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interracial Love-Family Problems

Blood is thicker than water. Besides, people should stick to their own. Your father loves you...listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Katty View Post
    Blood is thicker than water. Besides, people should stick to their own. Your father loves you...listen to him.
    Ahem.

"Your father loves you" might be good advice if she were dating a potential rapist or serial killer.

I think you can be an example to your father by being strong and telling him how you feel - tell he can feel how he wants about the guy, but he's YOUR boyfriend and if your father loves you, he should respect that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, marryin' the family pet would be a bad idea, we don't condone such behavior.

You're either anti-interracial-couples and are slightly racist or you're a complete moron, or maybe both. Any of those is fine with me, but I think that from now on you should precede each of your posts with a message saying either "This is the opinion of an intolerant racist" or "This is the opinion of someone who's IQ is less then their shoe-size." Although since you'd have to be an idiot to be a racist, why don't you just go with the second choice, kill two birds with one stone.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

You're either anti-interracial-couples and are slightly racist
    I am against interracial couples. I also feel that people should breed with those of their own heritage, which goes for "white people" as well. It's not because I'm racist (I'm not), I just think it's unfortunate that pure races are dying out, especially in America. They're going to continue to die out, until eventually, they'll be wiped out entirely. This doesn't mean that I hate people who choose to breed with a different race. There are interracial couples in my family, and I love their kids to death. I just don't agree with it.
    On another note, wouldn't it be sad if a certain breed of dog were no longer? I'm not saying were dogs (I know someone will say that), it's just the same concept.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Katty, I hope you are 75 years old. That might explain your antiquated point of view.

Original poster - how old are you, and are you self-supporting?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am against interracial couples. I also feel that people should breed with those of their own heritage, which goes for "white people" as well. It's not because I'm racist (I'm not), I just think it's unfortunate that pure races are dying out, especially in America. They're going to continue to die out, until eventually, they'll be wiped out entirely. This doesn't mean that I hate people who choose to breed with a different race. There are interracial couples in my family, and I love their kids to death. I just don't agree with it.
    On another note, wouldn't it be sad if a certain breed of dog were no longer? I'm not saying were dogs (I know someone will say that), it's just the same concept.
    You know what Katty? Being the mutt I am, I think I'll hit the clubs tonight, impregnate every white woman I see and send the baby photos to you in a doggy bag. Then after that I'll introduce their lovely white sisters to my 6ft 4 black friend.

And I'm still being treated like a racist. Fine, my nickname's Adolf.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Major typo, Kiechi. Black people aren't friends--they're fiends.</SARCASM>
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

He said he was only borrowing my wallet!

Adolf --- me so horny. me luv u lon taim.

Just so you guys know, I have many black and indian friends. I'm in my 4th year at Rutgers University in Camden, NJ for crying out loud. That place would be like living in hell for a racist. My friends know how I feel about this issue, and they don't hate me for it. In fact, they feel the same way for the most part. I just wanted to back myself on this racist shit.

pure races? what are we, dog breeds? (hah.. I wrote that before you referred to it.. and btw, dog mutts are more resistant to health problems than pure breeds. genetic variety is healthy)

having the opinion that races should not breed with one another IS discriminating people according to their race, which IS racism. You may not be a racist in all aspects but when it comes to couples/marriage, you ARE a racist, and you can't talk your way out of it.

a racist is someone who is aware of a persons race and lets that affect what they think that person should do. You're a racist.

Personally, I think we would breed interracially as much as possible until we're all nicely tanned. I could use some black genes in my heritage!

I think we should remind ourselves that the dinosaurs started with one species which eventually evolved into many different dino species. Maybe it's only a matter of time till that happens to us. Soon there'll be like, tyrannosaurus humans hunting stegosaurus humans and eating them. do you want that? hell no! do you want the human race to continue the way it is while at the same time combining all the various races different genetic traits such a resistance to diseases? yeah, right?
    so let there be more interracial couples!
    Last edited by Tiay; 22-12-06 at 09:28 AM.

I could use some black genes in my heritage!
    do you want the human race to continue the way it is while at the same time combining all the various races different genetic traits such a resistance to diseases? yeah, right?
    It looks like you want your kids to have sickle cell anemia. Lol. Just kidding, calm down!

It looks like you want your kids to have sickle cell anemia. Lol. Just kidding, calm down!
    Crackers.

___

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nature favors variety.

"Pure breeds" are no variety.

Race does not exist amongst humans.

Only culture.

Maybe that explains why I was the only one in my year that didn't need the BCG shot. They said my immune system was immune to it and therefore I did not require it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast