+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To All Professional French Kissers

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Are we still on the "Cam is gay" topic?

He is not. He is high-maintenance, but hetero.
    i thought he was a girl from his feministic post.

Let's get this straight (no pun intended)...I am a guy and I'm hetero.

Giga's hillarious...yes, I'm high maintenance, but apparently I know how to kiss, huh?!

The feminist post...that's a function of having read lots of feminist literature in graduate school. You might say that I know how to speak their language.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Let's get this straight (no pun intended)...I am a guy and I'm hetero.

Giga's hillarious...yes, I'm high maintenance, but apparently I know how to kiss, huh?!

The feminist post...that's a function of having read lots of feminist literature in graduate school. You might say that I know how to speak their language.
    Take notes, boys. This is how you get top-shelf women.
    Spammer Spanker

A good book: A Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing. Guys, you want to make some mental connections...read this book. I'm not the author, so this is not some kind of ad. It was published just a few years ago--wow, very powerful. And, you learn a few things about la femme. You don't need to freebase feminist literature to get the point...just read books about young women's experience in today's world and you'll start figuring things out.

If you (man) think that you are lonely, think again. They (women) are even more lonely and isolated, quite possibly more than ever before.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    A good book: A Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing. Guys, you want to make some mental connections...read this book. I'm not the author, so this is not some kind of ad. It was published just a few years ago--wow, very powerful. And, you learn a few things about la femme. You don't need to freebase feminist literature to get the point...just read books about young women's experience in today's world and you'll start figuring things out.
    heh, i know quite a few girls who like to hunt and fish... but i live in south dakota.

nevertheless, this is still a sexist statement.

There's nothing "sexist" in my statement. Anyway, I really find it interesting when someone throws that kind of comment out there and doesn't back it up with facts. Actually, you take the title literally which isn't the point of the book and which obviously leads you to make the ridiculous comment. So, read the book.

Actually, the book is coming out as a movie in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I agree with this.

Well, then you must be a great big homo. In a gladiator costume. Doing modern dance.
    Spammer Spanker

(Pic of Aegis in gladiator-drag deleted)

Yeah, just wait till Vashti gets back. Actually, I'll take it down if you want, since you might want to keep your glad-rags private.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 03-01-07 at 07:49 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kissing scenes in movies actually started to mean something to me after I became "experienced".

I was just talking about this last night with my parents. I was watching Smallville and Clark and Lana started making out and I noticed that they kiss so much different than I do. I just was interested in the many different ways people kiss.

Just wish I had someone to kiss! GRR
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Hey, Zach! That's more progress! That's just a couple of steps away from "I'm ready to go back out there".
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12