+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
    He doesn't act scary, or say things like "I want to get in your bed" or things like that. As I said, he doesn't cyber with me-

I was the one who started flirting with him if memory serves me correct, and even now there are times where he may be hesitant. When I talk to him on the phone, he may start pausing, and then tell me that he's afraid of hurting me. We don't talk down and dirty, or anything like that- but he's nice, doesn't demand anything from me.

Some of my freinds know about him- not all of them though. We all share attractions torwards older guys, I mean, there's not much you can do when all the boys around you are retarded. In fact, I feel that I would be better off with someone that isn't my exact age since boys are nothing but raging hormones- they realize they have a dick and they want to get into everyone's pants, it's disgusting. The way they talk, the way they dress, the fact that they make fun of others, the whole immaturity thing just bugs the hell out of me. They can't take anything seriously.

I'm not self concious- I know who I am, and what I like- and I do not like them.
    Well excuse me. When I was 15 I didn't have raging hormones, and I hadn't even had a girlfriend yet. I was very shy, and I didn't follow trends or whatever you mean by the way they dress.

Why don't you get off your lazy e-dating ass and go find some decent guys, instead of complaining about how immature a few jockasses at your school are?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Believe me love, it lasts much longer than you think. What? Do you think your dad humps your mother for nothing?
    True- but they hate each other, lol.
    I've counted 8 currently pregnant girls at my school- 9 have been pregnant before.
    It's crazy, I don't want any part of their games- it's really a reflection on the male and female society in our school. Girls are loose here, guys take note of that, and sneak their way to you when everyone else has rejected them.
    I've been called a prude by many kids- but there's nothing wrong with self respect and keeping your legs closed to dogs.

I've counted 8 currently pregnant girls at my school- 9 have been pregnant before.
    It's crazy, I don't want any part of their games- it's really a reflection on the male and female society in our school. Girls are loose here, guys take note of that, and sneak their way to you when everyone else has rejected them.
    I've been called a prude by many kids- but there's nothing wrong with self respect and keeping your legs closed to dogs.
    Well just make you don't happen to decide to open em' for that old dog.

(De-Ja-Vu)

I musta' dreamt this!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Well excuse me. When I was 15 I didn't have raging hormones, and I hadn't even had a girlfriend yet. I was very shy, and I didn't follow trends or whatever you mean by the way they dress.

Why don't you get off your lazy e-dating ass and go find some decent guys, instead of complaining about how immature a few jockasses at your school are?
    People told me to get someone my own age- I replied with the only way I knew how. They're telling me to look for love, and I gave them reasons why I wouldn't.

anachronistic Guest
    That's true.

I have one girl at my school who was pregnant 3 times, all with different men, who all were older than 35. She was in the same situation as you, the man flew out (all three times) and all that happened was sex. She is messed up, nobody respects her.

There is another girl, who is in my class who is pregnant by a 30 year old guy--he is a harvester and he broke up with her soon after. She is due this April.

You know, I don't like bimbo women who follow trends either-- like those stupid ugh boots and miniskirts. If a girl was wearing that and she got robbed and pushed in a puddle, I wouldn't help her.

People told me to get someone my own age- I replied with the only way I knew how. They're telling me to look for love, and I gave them reasons why I wouldn't.
    How about you just not go out and look for anyone? Get on with your education, get some qualifications and you might meet someone nice. Like Moogle said, it'll sooner or later come looking for you. Don't concern yourself with it right now.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Well just make you don't happen to decide to open em' for that old dog.

(De-Ja-Vu)

I musta' dreamt this!

See, if I ever do meet him, I wouldn't sleep with him on the first date- that really would make me trash. Real life is much different than online.

See, if I ever do meet him, I wouldn't sleep with him on the first date- that really would make me trash. Real life is much different than online.
    LOL, but you would sleep with him? HAHAHAHA. Gee, your ass needs a spanking.

anachronistic Guest
    If you went on a date, people would think he's your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Haha, I know a kid named Nick we could hook you up with, since you live in Texas.
    I was thinking the same thing. Thing is, though, he would probably be challenging for you, because he's not a dirty old pedophile, transfixed by your tender, unripe "innocence" (you don't sound all that innocent to me).

Nick might dump your ass flat if you weren't interesting enough.

Better stick with Grandpa. He's a sure bet.

What were you- 14 when you started flirting with him? Can I just ask you- what the **** is wrong with a 14-year-old who is chatting online to old men for any reason at all? Do you have a history of destructive behavior? Do your parents have to keep matches away from you?

And speaking of your parents, what would they say about all of this? Of course you've been hiding this illicit e-ffair from friends and family for 11 months- you know it's all kinds of ****ed up.

I think you also know you aren't going to get any support from us. If you want help extricating yourself from a really bad situation, I'll be here for you every day, but if you just want to argue that what you're doing is in any way right, justifiable, or sane, I'm not going to play.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No freakin' way am I letting Nick get mixed up with this kind of girl. He deserves someone who is more stable.

(Sorry girlie, no offense intended.)

I wish you were my daughter, I would lock you in a closet and have that pervert thrown in jail.
    Last edited by vashti; 25-02-07 at 06:13 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Thing is, though, he would probably be challenging for you, because he's not a dirty old pedophile, transfixed by your tender, unripe "innocence" (you don't sound all that innocent to me).

Nick might dump your ass flat if you weren't interesting enough.

Better stick with Grandpa. He's a sure bet.

What were you- 14 when you started flirting with him? Can I just ask you- what the **** is wrong with a 14-year-old who is chatting online to old men for any reason at all? Do you have a history of destructive behavior? Do your parents have to keep matches away from you?

And speaking of your parents, what would they say about all of this? Of course you've been hiding this illicit e-ffair from friends and family for 11 months- you know it's all kinds of ****ed up.

I think you also know you aren't going to get any support from us. If you want help extricating yourself from a really bad situation, I'll be here for you every day, but if you just want to argue that what you're doing is in any way right, justifiable, or sane, I'm not going to play.
    Haha, wow, this was hilarious. You're a ****ing riot! In the spectrum of agreeing, I agree with this post.

Gigabitch- she probably isn't interesting enough to date decent high school guys. I for one would not be interested in being with a girl who dated a 47 year old at 15.

Goes without saying she wouldn't have a chance in hell with you, Moogie.
    Spammer Spanker

Well I really don't care what people think of me- I just wanted to get my question answered.

Well I really don't care what people think of me- I just wanted to get my question answered.
    And no, I was not 14 when we met- I'm turning 16 next week, next year age of consent laws dont apply.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast