+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People are so rude

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellarella View Post
    Interesting to see, that the people that responded to this thread are the ones who like to treat other people like shit.

What do u mean, evidence. Look through the posts, pretty much every thread has a comment which is immature or rude.. e.g 'delete this thread'

As for the reply crapping on about going and hugging my dog.. exactly my point... what a wanker.

Do you not have any compassion for people that are on here posting threads for advice or help, no matter how trivial it seems to you, it may be a horrible situation for someone else, oh yeah but who gives a shit, lets make them feel like shit to make ourself feel better and detract from our own ****ed up lives.

No wonder most of you arseholes are single..
    I have compassion for just about every bastard that posts here... well, at least the ones who don't post a ****ing novel when a paragraph will do. I do not, however, have compassion for you. My first comment was a joke. Now I stand by it. You are a stuck up beotch. And you know what? You don't smell like dead dog anus, you smell like whore's cunt. DEAD whore's cunt. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, baby.

Oh, and OV? You're always rude. You wouldn't be OV if you weren't.
    Last edited by Gribble; 26-02-07 at 09:44 PM.

if you don't like it then why don't you go away.

nobody's changing.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Kellarella, do you know what a troll is? It's someone who logs on to a forum with the intent of stirring up trouble. You haven't contributed enough to LF to get up on your little soapbox and start preaching. Half of your posts are very negative.

You are a troll. Go back under the bridge.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In reference to her comment of individuals who posted "close this thread."

I posted that 4 times on an individual who posted the same thread in 5 places (SPAMMING), thus causing a ruckus on these forums when all he needed was one. In fact, I was more helpful than anything.

Not only did I tell him to delete 4 of the threads, I told him which one could stay. More often than not, if a person spams the forum with their issue, they'll get negative responses.

I was doing him a favor by telling him to delete those threads.

And there's the other half the story.

And what?

Oh, and you please point out who the individuals here that are single?

Because I don't believe you have an evidence regarding that.

Please, prove me wrong, just try it.
    Last edited by Junket; 27-02-07 at 01:24 AM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah she makes quite a generalization. She thinks that all of us are rude and therefore are single!

I find that funny....

I'm usually far from rude.... But people like her make me want to change.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

do it ellynn do it!

anachronistic Guest
    Interesting to see, that the people that responded to this thread are the ones who like to treat other people like shit.

What do u mean, evidence. Look through the posts, pretty much every thread has a comment which is immature or rude.. e.g 'delete this thread'

As for the reply crapping on about going and hugging my dog.. exactly my point... what a wanker.

Do you not have any compassion for people that are on here posting threads for advice or help, no matter how trivial it seems to you, it may be a horrible situation for someone else, oh yeah but who gives a shit, lets make them feel like shit to make ourself feel better and detract from our own ****ed up lives.

No wonder most of you arseholes are single..
    Just a question... did you really think that you would get nice, positive responses to this thread?

Another question: How does bitching about this contribute to this forum?

Last question: If you're not bitching, and your intent is to make this forum a better place, why didn't you post it in the feedback section?

What's the problem Kellarella? I just landed here so ask again, what do you want to ask now?.

We are here for support. Also remember same as you we are all very sensitive. And have issues. I just went to read your post about you and your boyfriend and the answers to it. I actually think everybody was giving you good advice and being supportive.

I don't like bad language either, no excuse for it, but perhaps it was just a bad start. "Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me

Good Luck
    Last edited by lamarthe; 27-02-07 at 08:25 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, words can hurt you.

More than sticks and stones even.

Whoever came up with that little rhyme was very wrong.

I am not talking about people giving resposes that are direct or the 'truth'... I am talking about the responses such as;

'delete this thread' or people claming that others are making everything into a 'drama'. There are heaps more, I can't believe people are defending those that directly put people down for their own enjoyment.

This thread was not for my purpose. I have not been directly attacked at all.. I am not looking for a support forum, don't care about me, I care about other people that come on here and write personal threads about things they may be upset about, or that are causing them trouble in their life, and people directly attacking them.

If the people that are saying where is the evidence can't pick a thread and look at the replies and cant see at least one reply that is sarcastic or rude, then there is something wrong here...

For some reason, other people that are hurting are direct targets for others to put down, it is disgusting

you sound like one of those people that always have to be complaining about something, doesn't matter what it is.

anyway your argument just goes around and around as if you haven't read anybody else's posts. that is disgusting.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As for me, I like the regulars.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, this thread is now going around in circles. I have obviously been reading the replies, and have responded with my side of the argument.

Yes, I was rude back, if everyone else can be, why can't I?

It is evidence in itself that as soon as I posted the thread there were people telling me I am a stuck up bitch, to have sex with my dog and to go away. That is my point exactly. Obviously this thread was going to cause a reaction, but it just proves that people will jump at any chance to be nasty.

I am not one of those people that complain at all, I am a member of many forums where I have never made a thread about the behaviour.I joined here, made a thread about my problem with my b/f and did receive good feedback, but after browsing other threads, noticed a really nasty, sarcastic tone. Honestly, do people don't know what I am talking about? If I can notice it, others surely can.

I did not have to be a member long to notice it and am not standing on a soapbox. I have been called a bitch, a troll, a complainer and the rest, I don't care... I can take it, others may not be able to and receive one of your nasty replies and be really upset.

Obviously no one that has been offended by replies is going to stand up for themselves.

Yes, this thread is now going around in circles. I have obviously been reading the replies, and have responded with my side of the argument.

Yes, I was rude back, if everyone else can be, why can't I?

It is evidence in itself that as soon as I posted the thread there were people telling me I am a stuck up bitch, to have sex with my dog and to go away. That is my point exactly. Obviously this thread was going to cause a reaction, but it just proves that people will jump at any chance to be nasty.

I am not one of those people that complain at all, I am a member of many forums where I have never made a thread about the behaviour.I joined here, made a thread about my problem with my b/f and did receive good feedback, but after browsing other threads, noticed a really nasty, sarcastic tone. Honestly, do people don't know what I am talking about? If I can notice it, others surely can.

I did not have to be a member long to notice it and am not standing on a soapbox. I have been called a bitch, a troll, a complainer and the rest, I don't care... I can take it, others may not be able to and receive one of your nasty replies and be really upset.

Obviously no one that has been offended by replies is going to stand up for themselves.
    I agree.

_____
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Some people have problems and they need to be comforted and usually when those kind of people come on here, everyone comforts them. And then some people come on here and they need their asses kicked and we absolutely do that too.

It's a mistake on your part to think that the only way to help someone is to be be nice and to baby them.

Of course sometimes people are just punks and get called out for no other reason than that we don't like them. But that's their problem, not ours.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast