+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think she wants my...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    WTF why? Priests don't skin people alive. lol. Are you telling me that you actually respect this girl? haha.
    No. When I run into such girls my guard is fully up and running and I go into protection mode. The reason you should become a priest is that way you don't have to worry about how may guys the girl has slept with. Plus you get to remain sane.

I agree hearing about such girls is a turn off, but it is their choice not yours, so why you are playing the morally right card is beyond me. If your going to play this card you might as well become an extreme Catholic.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    No. When I run into such girls my guard is fully up and running and I go into protection mode. The reason you should become a priest is that way you don't have to worry about how may guys the girl has slept with. Plus you get to remain sane.

I agree hearing about such girls is a turn off, but it is their choice not yours, so why you are playing the morally right card is beyond me. If your going to play this card you might as well become an extreme Catholic.
    LoL, I am an Athiest...I don't believe in god. I don't really care what these girls do, as long as they tell me so I can make my decision. My point was that it is my right to know this before I get into a relationship with anyone like her....Lil'wing is lucky to know from rumors or friends...what have you...but what if you were a sucker and didn't know anything about this girl? You said yourself above that you wouldn't want to be around this girl either so don't play dumb here and make me look like the bad guy. I know I can sound extreme with the skinning alive and shit lol but I just add that stuff to be funny....****.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

LoL, I am an Athiest...I don't believe in god. I don't really care what these girls do, as long as they tell me so I can make my decision. My point was that it is my right to know this before I get into a relationship with anyone like her....Lil'wing is lucky to know from rumors or friends...what have you
    OV you don't have the right to know. If you ask any girl this question before you get into a relationship with them I bet they will run. And its not a right to know thing either. You want to know because for what ever reason, I am guessing to avoid the girls that have been around the block, but

...but what if you were a sucker and didn't know anything about this girl? You said yourself above that you wouldn't want to be around this girl either so don't play dumb here and make me look like the bad guy. I know I can sound extreme with the skinning alive and shit lol but I just add that stuff to be funny....****.
    I am not trying to make you the bad guy, I am just trying to get across you that you do not have the right to know how many partner the girl has been with. This is why take various steps to try and not hook up with such a girl. For example if girl seems to be a party chick I will not pursue her as they tend to sleep around.

anachronistic Guest
    LoL, God...filthy as bitches like that still exist....I thought I killed them all for ****s sake....oh wait..that was a dream damn it :*(. Now imagine becoming her lover in the future.."WAH WAH WAH BUT THE PAST IS THE PAST" ...where are those ****tards now? ...oh and catching a STD...I swear...I would skin her alive before AIDS could do its job. This is why a person that is getting into a relationship deserves to know the amount of partners the other has had if asked. How old is this bitch...please don't tell me 15 or I lose all my respect for human kind that is barely left.
    You are just completely oblivious to the facts, aren't you? Tell me that you saw all the posts I have made about just turning 18 and all. Yes? Good.

Now, go back up and actually read the post at the beginning of this thread. Did you see the part about us having our birthday on the same day? How about in the same class?

That's got to tell you that she's not 15. Definitely not. The only exception is if you aren't from America.

Anyways, a 3 year difference probably will not effect your reaction to that very much. Hey, I don't blame you; I don't like trashy women either... but they come in handy when guys like me just need a free ****.

Or you could just try being her friend and treating her nicely.

Maybe she could use that.

I think it is kind of sad that she might be "looking for love in all the wrong places".

This is why take various steps to try and not hook up with such a girl. For example if girl seems to be a party chick I will not pursue her as they tend to sleep around.
    What are you? stupid? Obviously she is not going to be a "party" chick forever...how am I supposed to know then or get a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    but they come in handy when guys like me just need a free ****.
    Exactly, I am just trying to avoid relationships with these free **** girls.

OV you don't have the right to know.
    Why? does she have the right to know who I am with when I am with her? or if I am racist? or if I really just want to **** her? or if I don't want a relationship?

it is all the same...I do have the right to know just as much as I have the right to say no to a relationship that with hold this information from me.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 04-03-07 at 01:31 AM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have a right to know she has a clean bill of health. Beyond that, you get to know what she chooses to divulge. If she doesn't want to say and you aren't willing to let it drop she's probably better off without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You have a right to know she has a clean bill of health. Beyond that, you get to know what she chooses to divulge. If she doesn't want to say and you aren't willing to let it drop she's probably better off without you.
    I am probably better off without her. Most people who hide something hide it for a shameful reason.

I am probably better off without her. Most people who hide something hide it for a shameful reason.
    Oh, so that's why people pretend not to be your friend...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12