+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Styles Test

Innova-there wasnt a hottie in my picks. WHAT THE HELL.
    These were guys that were sent to me with kinda in my age brackett. Charles Manson was listed ok!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

One ok. But when you're a single parent with 3 kids, how attractive is that to a potential partner who has none?
    Heh. When you're a single parent with 3 kids, the last thing you'd be worried about is how attractive you are.

Same as sfalexi, the boy next door
    MSN Addy: admin@matthewgadsden.co.uk

The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLDf)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

Your exact opposite:
    The Playstation

Random Gentle Sex Master

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playboy, The Loverboy

CONSIDER: The Manchild
    I have it all. Including kino.

Your results are in!

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMf)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

Your exact opposite:
    The Nymph

Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

DREAD: The False Messiah

CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy Next Door
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Funny how everyone is taking it Icequeen! And honestly it seems as though it really fits everyones personality here.

I have to add about the kids thing tho-I have a friend whose got 3 and she has a real problem attracting men-they go out once get along great and they find out she has 3 kids, um oopsy daisy. Her kids are 10 to 16 and she's 35. It is a problem for her.

Why did she have so many?

she got married at like 18, and thought this was the guy. He cheated on her ass on her third pregnancy. Now hes married to HER with their own kid. He's an ass. She's outgoing and stuff, and she's really nice kinda cute, i mean i dont know how to describe her looks, little with a boob job, obvious.
    Every guy shes dated and when it got serious they'd leave her.
    Men dont want that instant family....at least in her case..

Is she a Cancer?

no. I cant remember now. But, she feels its all her, shes the one with the problems, bla bla, she's the failure. I told her she should get on here, she'd get some real help, I dont know what else to say to her to lift her spirits. She's down.

I've tried so hard over the last few years but dont know anymore and just being a friend.

Originally posted by IceQueen
    Is she a Cancer?
    Ice, please don't tell me you listen to that astrology stuff. I have your posts (the quoted excepted) in high regard. If you seriously believe in astrology, what sign do you think I am?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

is there a sign for "pussy"?? J/k kidding.. I think your a pisces? or a aries?
    Most likely a pisces
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Why a pisces or an aries?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Pisces are very dreamy and sensitive and usually flow in two opposing directions (one is good and the other one is bad). At best, Pisces are sensitive ambitious, and successful, but at the worst, they're alcoholics in a lalaland. (my boyfriend happens to be a great pisces. my little fish)

But I tend to think you're a Gemini, nonethless.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast