+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She left and took my dog

ah. sorry tavs.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

"Even with my new Ex, conversation was going downhill. Then she moved in and things changed. You know how it is, when you live with someone, and have that much of Life in common, there's a fair amount to talk about just based on that."

TAVS I dont think that was enough. I have recently split up with my new ex boyfriend and we still have to live under the same roof for a few weeks.. we had similar problems. You're probably quite sensitive and I dont doubt you have lots of interests. If the relationship with your partner ends up being based on small conversation (what we've done today and lots of practical house things) then its not worth being a relationship as you would be talking more about how you feel and your interests etc with a good friend!

as for the dog, thats being a bastard. she's been selfish she should have at least asked you if you didnt mind her taking the dog.. is she bittelry seeking revenge through the dog, thats not very mature!!
    hope you feel better soon. and no, you're not too old for girls what you on about!

I dont know why, but I dont want people thinking her taking the dog was malicious. She had a good point, and that's why I didnt put up a lot of resistance. It's Our dog, and she was spending the night in a new place she was not familiar with. I can understand that as a woman, it was probably good to have Mason there to watch after her. She almost brought him back last night because he was restless and very stressed but in the end she didn't. I could have convinced her to bring him over but I didn't. She also talked about bringing him back Saturday but I have plans all day with friends so that's not feasible. Her intent is not to be mean.

BTW, I'm doing alright so far today. We'll see what cycles I may or may not encounter as I go forward.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I am sorry to hear this. 28 is young, you'll find some one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    TAVS - why don't you sign up for some dance lessons on your own (when you are ready to go out again). Single males are ALWAYS a hot commodity in a dance studio - there usually aren't enough to go around. Then you can meet women AND learn to dance at the same time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My mum goes line dancing (no you can't shag her haha *shudder*.

I hope you're ok Tavs.

if somebody took my dogs away i would flip the hell out.

Anyone have suggestions on good ways to get out of the house for a while to kill time?

Unfortunately, when my girlfriend moved out, it was immediately before a 4-day weekend. I'm going insane in this empty house watching TV, movies etc.

I hate to leave the dog alone for too long, but it's only 1pm so I have a day and a half to kill. My friends are too busy for me. I could visit my mom but I just know sitting there watching TV or something with her, would just leave me with the urge to leave.

I feel absolutely unproductive, so doing things around the house to kill time, is also not helping me.

I just feel empty, I want to feel full. The only thing that seems to reguvinate me is a long walk in the sun. But th clouds have filled the sky.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should be around people. Tell your mom you are feeling blue and ask if she wants you to take her out shopping and for some dinner. Or, ask her if she has any chores needing to be done around her house. Physical exhaustion may help you tonight.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    TAVS, i'm sorry to hear about what happened. But you seem pretty level headed about the whole thing and you'll come out fine I'm sure.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Go for a walk, meet up with friends and go for a drink. Have a wank lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS View Post
    I knew it was coming. I felt it inside all day. I came home and it was true. She had packed, all her stuff was gone.

Then she has the nerve to take my dog with her. How can you dump someone and then take their dog? Who am I suppose to find sympathy with?
    hahahahaha man that's funny.....ok sorry but...

you guys baught the dog together yeh? if so then she has the right to take it...

but yeh i agree with ya...she packed and took a man's best friend in animal form.

mmmm didn't even tell u?

shame on her

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS View Post
    Anyone have suggestions on good ways to get out of the house for a while to kill time?

Unfortunately, when my girlfriend moved out, it was immediately before a 4-day weekend. I'm going insane in this empty house watching TV, movies etc.

I hate to leave the dog alone for too long, but it's only 1pm so I have a day and a half to kill. My friends are too busy for me. I could visit my mom but I just know sitting there watching TV or something with her, would just leave me with the urge to leave.

I feel absolutely unproductive, so doing things around the house to kill time, is also not helping me.

I just feel empty, I want to feel full. The only thing that seems to reguvinate me is a long walk in the sun. But th clouds have filled the sky.
    you can go to the mountains q no?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The title of this thread reminds me of a sad, country music song.

Road trip to NM. Come and see me and 'sombra. We'll go camping. Bring the dog.

TAVS, look at it as an opportunity to just grieve about the loss of the relationship in private. Buy some beer and rent some movies, order some pizza and make a mess. Wallow in it for a couple of days.

Then, pick yourself up and move on.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 07-05-07 at 10:23 PM.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast