+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Complete loser here

In all fairness, you may respect people who respect themselves but what makes you believe I have no self respect? Indeed I did post stating that I was a loser but I was feeling very down at the time. You have no idea of my past, why I feel a certain way..etc Yet you pass judgement that just because i'm down I dont deserve respect.

I don't really see how having people here who post very helpful advice allows you to make posts that are not helpful in the slightest. I guess you just post for a reaction because you like the attention.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by C172H View Post
    In all fairness, you may respect people who respect themselves but what makes you believe I have no self respect? Indeed I did post stating that I was a loser but I was feeling very down at the time. You have no idea of my past, why I feel a certain way..etc Yet you pass judgement that just because i'm down I dont deserve respect.

I don't really see how having people here who post very helpful advice allows you to make posts that are not helpful in the slightest. I guess you just post for a reaction because you like the attention.
    Yeah, okay.

Hell, I didn't like Fras when I first came here... but he's far from the worst. He even tends to grow on ya with time.. lol
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Don't worry, I dont hold anything against him.

But if you do,don't hold it back!

Make a post on the "Love Forum Battle,Fight!" thread now!

*Said in the voice of one of those annoying TV adds that try to sell collectible toy dolls*

Let out those inner desires of violence in the form of words...
    Love...The anti-drug.

Get addicted now,because an overdose on love is perfectly legal!

lol!!! If I ever feel the need to do so, I will

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    Hell, I didn't like Fras when I first came here... but he's far from the worst. He even tends to grow on ya with time.. lol
    I don't even recognize you.

Well, I just thought i'd post an update for you all..

I got a text from her last night saying she was unwell..etc So I was typical me and sent her a sympathetic text 'I hope you get well..etc..etc' Well, we text abit. Then this evening she pops up on msn and said that she had spent all evening with Andy. I asked her why, considering that we were the people she apparently wanted space from and she just replied 'we watched a movie, I fell asleep on him' and also said 'I do like him though' I could see where this was going, so I just asked her straight out why she told me just over a week ago that she wanted me to be her b/f only to change her mind now. Her reply was that she meant it at the time... but seriously, is it possible to mean it and feel differently a week or so after? She also said that she hasnt made up her mind who she wants and stated that I wasnt doing myself any favours. That got to me abit because it was not me who said I wanted to be with someone only to change my mind and go for someone else a week later. Did she expect me to say 'oh thats ok, I understand that last week you wanted me, now you like someone else, thats fine'? She also mentioned that tomorrow shes going to the cinema with him. It was at that point that I just said to her 'I don't stand a chance, do I?' and said I had to go.

So why is it she can't see how hurt I am by this? I have been there through the good and the bad for over a year now, she knows shes the first person i've wanted to be with in a year and a half and also knows how hard it was for me to get over my ex, so why is she being so inconsiderate? The last few months all i've got from her was 'you're a lovely person. I would never hurt you' 'I cant wait to fly with you' 'I had a dream about you last night.. I hope we do get together' Now some guy she hardly knows turns up and shes with him everyday and telling me she hasnt made a decision on who she wants.. this isnt some kind of airline pilots job where theres a few suitable candidates, we're talking about peoples feelings, and she should understand that more than anyone. She really doesn't seem to care about how much this has hurt me.

But the question it leaves me wondering is what is it that i've done wrong? I never had the intention of feeling anything for her. We were friends who grew closer and closer over the course of just over a year. I was always there for her when she needed me, we talked about everything together. I obviously had her trust and she had mine, so what went wrong? I am just so confused. I don't understand how something so promising changed in such a short space of time. Was it me? Or was it her?

Last year when my ex left, she showed no care for me after having taken my virginity. I felt as if I could never trust anyone like that again. But I finally get my confidence and trust back and this happens. It isn't helping me believe that I will find someone nice, because to me it will eventually cause all the 'I do mean it' and 'I wont hurt you, I promise' phrases to mean nothing at all because they are things i've heard time and time again. I just don't know where im going wrong and why shes doing this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think Giga is right... you are investing yourself in a hopeless situation. She isn't "in" to you that way.

Can I give you a little piece of advice? You seem to be a little on the sensitive side, and I don't think it will work to your advantage in the dating world. I'm not saying you need to be an ass, but most girls enjoy being the "soft" one. Do you know what I mean?

PS - I love Frasbee.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, in all honesty I can see i'm in a hopeless situation now, but in all fairness how can she not be in to me that way when she was saying she was before? I don't believe i'm being sensitive, i've been taken for a ride and im quite upset about it.

I do understand what you're saying though, and I know girls dont like guys to be too soft, but I dont think its fair for me just to be messed around when all I want to do is treat someone nicely and lookafter them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have to want to do that for the *right* girl.

I don't know that she is "messing around" with you. It sounds like she has been trying to preserve your feelings. Girls do that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Would you mind explaining to me how shes preserving my feelings? Everytime something was wrong she'd come to me, then she started saying that she wanted me, would never hurt me..etc I'm confused.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she likes the other guy and has easier access to him, but feels guilty about hurting your feelings. Just move on and save your dignity.

So what you're saying is this is more about being practical. Which evidently could be a downfall for her.

Thanks very much, you have been helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I don't even recognize you.
    Fair enough... give it time. lol
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast