+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys (and Lesbians) . . .

Everyone on here thinks I'm male at first. Probably because of the things I say and mention my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

quick ****: a girly girl....they are more tolerable for 1 night and most of the times look better (you get the odd freak where it looks like she feel over in a make up dump)

Long term: tomboyish kind of girl, for me there is a fine line, i want a girl to mainly behave like a female, i dont want girls who can bench 220, have the strength of an ox or a female who swears more than me - i want her to be feminine but not to the point of being self centered, bitchy and ****ing needy (which most girly girls are)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lovetwist - I thought you were a boy, too.

I am pretty much in the middle. I like to wear skirts and soft-colored toenail polish, and I wear makeup, but not a lot because I like to look natural. I don't like the look of salon-girls, with drawn-on eyebrows and lips, plastic breasts, and 2 inch long fake fingernails. Girls like that look like Barbie Dolls. However, where I live, they are very popular. I chalk it up to male stupidity.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Lovetwist - I thought you were a boy, too.

I am pretty much in the middle. I like to wear skirts and soft-colored toenail polish, and I wear makeup, but not a lot because I like to look natural. I don't like the look of salon-girls, with drawn-on eyebrows and lips, plastic breasts, and 2 inch long fake fingernails. Girls like that look like Barbie Dolls. However, where I live, they are very popular. I chalk it up to male stupidity.
    Why does everyone seem to think I'm a guy?? Guess it must be all those swear words I throw in..

However, I did mention my ex bf in a couple of my other posts, so guess you must have thought I was gay?
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

I go through phases of wearing alot of make-up (not fell into a make up dumpster type though lol). Then I go to hardly wearing any, all I wear now is mascara and lip gloss. And I am no where being a dumb ass girly girl, I actually have a brain and commen sense unlike others.

If I'm going to bars I want to look nice so I make an uber effort, but if it's day to day stuff I dress tom boy-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    Long term: tomboyish kind of girl, for me there is a fine line, i want a girl to mainly behave like a female, i dont want girls who can bench 220, have the strength of an ox or a female who swears more than me - i want her to be feminine but not to the point of being self centered, bitchy and ****ing needy (which most girly girls are)
    I wouldn't worry about that too much. I don't think ANYONE swears more than you.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by williu View Post
    Also, I wouldn't tell people to become a boxer if they wanted strength.
    And why not? Have you ever hit a heavy bag before? What's great about boxing is it gives you a reason to lift weights and really push yourself to your limit. If, like me, lifting weights bores you to tears, getting involved in an activity such as boxing is a great way to keep at it.

hitting a heavy bag properly does require some strength but more needs power and technique, people confuse strength and power alot, in my opinion they are two different things:

example: The holyfield and tyson fights, holyfield was a natural cruiser and had to lift weights regularly to move up to heavyweight, while tyson is a natural heavyweight and never really lifted weights on a regular basis. Holyfield was a lot stronger than tyson due to weights, when they fought, he tied up tyson on the inside very easily (tyson was very effective on the inside) - it looked like he was manhandling a man half his size, however tyson was by far the more powerful puncher, power comes from technique, natural body motion (momentum) and bone structure - holyfield was not a natural HW, meaning his skeletal frame could not generate as much momentum, in my ****ing opinion, you cant gain heaps of strength from boxing and you cant gain heaps of power from weights....reminds me of this guy at the gym who only trains biceps so he "can punch harder", what a ****ing joke

giga: i will take that as a compliment

giga: i will take that as a compliment
    Abso-****ing-lutely.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    And why not? Have you ever hit a heavy bag before?
    Yeah, ever since I started training boxing in 2001...

What's great about boxing is it gives you a reason to lift weights and really push yourself to your limit. If, like me, lifting weights bores you to tears, getting involved in an activity such as boxing is a great way to keep at it.
    I don't disagree with that. But Charlie Boy II said: If your focus was strength you'd be a powerlifter or a boxer. THAT I disagree with.

And for the record, zro is spot on:

Quote Originally Posted by zro
    you cant gain heaps of strength from boxing and you cant gain heaps of power from weights....

Technique & speed are everything in martial arts.

Here are the steps they train in:
    First technique;
    Then strength in technique through practice;
    Finally,strength through speed of technique.

In other wards,from the speed of the technique,you get strength.
    So you don't need bulky muscles for martial arts,merely a healthy body & mind.

To me,that is a more appropriate hobby then lifting weights...
    Lifting weights kills the brain & sends all the constructions cells to the muscles...

You learn to kick as & defend yourself at the same time with MA.
    Love...The anti-drug.

Get addicted now,because an overdose on love is perfectly legal!

what the **** chimeroso?? lifting weights deoesnt kill your brain, where do you get your info from?? actually cancer patients are advised to do strength training to help build up their immune system, and nearly all professional sports from rugby to soccer and even martial arts has some of strength programme in place

I think the misconception is that weights are used purely for bodybuilding, lifting weights can strengthen ligaments, joints and bone and it is possible (on the right programme and diet) to gain strength without gaining any mass, i will admit that sometimes lifting weights in a certain manner can be damaging eg overtraining or gaining muscle when you are competing in a weight class, but to dismiss weights like that is ****ing retarded and you will be robbing yourself a possibly very useful tool in strengthing or conditioning your body

anachronistic Guest
    quick ****: a girly girl....they are more tolerable for 1 night and most of the times look better (you get the odd freak where it looks like she feel over in a make up dump)

i hate girly ditzy women. you know, the kind where you question if a brain is between their ears?

lots of the women regulars here are of the intelligence level i seek.

There are two sides to weight lifting if you ask me. The first are those who do it for others, meaning that they are doing for the purpose of attracting woman or striving for good looks. The second is those that do it for themselves, whether it be to feel good, stay in shape, train for a some sport. It just depends on the attitude of the individual.

Never really been a lifter myself, although i have done some strength training in the past. I will also be starting to go to the gym regularly in the coming weeks for some baseball training which I want to maintain through the off season as well..

I would like to volunteer my appreciation of muscular shoulders.

Mmmmm.....
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast