+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loving a girl for years and finnally telling her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How could she possibly think that things could continue on as before, completely negating the confession that was so important to you? How could you agree?

Everything has changed. You told her for a reason, because you wanted things to be different, not so she could pretend it never happened.

I don't think you'll be able to keep this up for very long.
    I dont think im lasting very long right now. Thanks for all your replies, I am actually goin to a party tonight and she's going to be there so I dont know how that is going to turn out. Ye I geuss it sorta is bull that she says that she wants to pretend like nothing ever happened. But really........What can I do about it? Ye you guys tell me to move on and stuff but cmon I just cant wake up one morning and say that I am over the girl I have loved for almost 4 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by MOCAMBO View Post
    I started liking this girl the first year I moved to this school in Grade 8. Her name was beautiful, it justs flows off your mouth amazing - Jacqueline (Jackie). First day, I fell in love. But we were both in different leagues, but we spoke but not as much as I would have liked to. As years went by we got better and better friends. I am now in Grade 11 and have lover her for almost 4 years now. Last friday, I finally got her alone that night since we were chilling with my friends and I told her. I told her everything, but she didnt say anything. I looked into her bright green eyes and saw they were red. They were about to tear. She then said "I dont know what to say............I never know what to say in these types of situations". Then she said "Things aren't going to change right?" That line just killed me. I just answered with a simple "ye". And we carried on the following night. Since then I have been doing a pretty good job hiding and masking my immense amount of sadness beyond belief. I dont know, you can tell me to move on, but after almost 4 years.......it gets really really difficult. I cant just forget about her, I see her everyday, I talk to her everyday. We hangout almost everyday. I really really really love her, but it seems from when I've spoken to her long before, she says that she doesn't want to get hurt again so she's been laying off the relationships for a while now. I dont know what to do. None of my friends seem to help at all, and just give no good advice at all. I haven't felt happiness in months, even longer. Its a feeling I want to know again. Somebody, help me please. Please

Edit: I forgot to mention how cursed I am to this lol. So she really likes the number 44. And it seems everywhere and everything I do seems to have an number 44 in it. My house number is 3144. I get my math test back and I get 44/50. And the list just keeps going and going. Is it a sign? OR just God playing with my mind and teasing me.
    Mate here's a tip...

spend more time with her...show her ya care for her heaps...be their beyond a friend limit..

and one day she will accept ya..

the key answer is time.

I cant keep waiting forever man. I know I would.........but I cant.

that why i said it's all about time.

Ill do the best I can. I'll just do the best I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MOCAMBO View Post
    I cant keep waiting forever man. I know I would.........but I cant.
    Um, what does this mean? What choice do you have?
    Spammer Spanker

Your right I really dont have any choice available to me at all.

Any other advice fellas? I really could use it.

Time, everlasting and ever passing. Give it time and like it was said just be more than a friend for her. You can't exactly make a person like you but you can try and give them reasons to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12