+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it okay to date with under age girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

If a 22-year-old ever went anywhere near my 14-year-old daughter, I'd make sure his body was never found. The desert is a big place. Watch your back.
    i actually laughed out loud at this. And it was REALLY embarrassing.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Steve laughed out loud because she's from Texas and she knows how these things are. She knows I am not even kidding a little bit.
    Spammer Spanker

Dude! Go **** someone your own age!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Steve laughed out loud because she's from Texas and she knows how these things are. She knows I am not even kidding a little bit.
    true story, true story.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i'm surprised at how many people actually took me seriously. i guess i can come off as serious more so than i thought.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I knew you weren't being serious, Illusional

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    uh huh...

raverboy

Seriously dude...that is SICK!!
    i could understand if it woz like a 3-4 yr differance but 8 year difference is just sick...

While you watch, your testicles should be fried in olive oil and served up on a platter...right next to your spit roasted penis, served on a bed of rice pilaf, of course.

Do I need to reiterate...you are a sick bastard.

QUOTE=Alzaz;279224]Hi,

As the title above. After a long time being alone without companion, one day she appeared in my life. The first time we know each other is in online game. After that we started to chatting with msn, messaging, phone and become a good friend.

Well at the begginning (sp?), I only consider her as a lil sister because she just 14 years old and I almost 22 years old in this year. So I didn't expect that I'll fall in love with her but it happens and after couple of weeks thinking about it, at last I brave myself to tell her about what my feeling. She look suprised at early but after a moment she said that she have the same feeling toward me.

When I told my friends that I coupled with 14 years old girl, they said Im crazy and the loli type (o.0!).I don't care what my friends said but what I care is what will the girl parents will say about this.

Please help.

Alz.

p/s: sorry, English is not my main languange.[/QUOTE]

You son of a *bleeeeeep*

blargh, 14 is way too young both physically and mentally.

at least go for the age of consent, wich is 16 for most places. at LEAST.(wich 16 also happens to be when 99.9% of girls reach their full growth and are old enough to start to take real decisions )

even there.. a 22 and 16 y old is kinda bad . i doubt you would be on the same intellectual level .

i dont think its about girl's development.. im 17 my gf is 15..thats not sick ..

its just the age difference is way too big. maybe reconsider this in 10 years. when she is 24 and u are 32 then it wont be so much of a problem as it is now. for now i dont think this should go on, it is pretty sick

can u guys not flame him? he is asking a question

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3 View Post
    i dont think its about girl's development.. im 17 my gf is 15..thats not sick ..

its just the age difference is way too big. maybe reconsider this in 10 years. when she is 24 and u are 32 then it wont be so much of a problem as it is now. for now i dont think this should go on, it is pretty sick

can u guys not flame him? he is asking a question
    Yeah, 22 and 14 is too big an age gap I think we can all agree. And 17 and 15 is ok. But when does the age gap become too much?

Is 18 and 15 ok? Is 20 and 16 ok? Its difficult to know exactly where the line should be drawn. I guess it depends on the people involved too.
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

I think after the girl reaches 16-17 it's ok to go out with a 20-22 y old guy . after the girl is 24 +(most ppl finish uni degrees, phd's around this time) i would think its safe to say age doesnt matter that much anymore, regardless if she dates a 38 y old after .

why ? because most girls are a bit more mature than guys, usually a 2y difference mentality in between the ages of 12-24 or so (wich if you notice, in every culture its always been that males are coupled with younger/smaller females than they are, thats because *most* act younger than their age).

also depending on how both people are, if he still acts like he's 18 and he's 24 (getting retarded drunk at bars and goes to clubs weekly) then i dont think it would work out with a 21y old girl with a head on her shoulders.

in my case, im 20 and i feel most 16-17 y old girls would be maybe bad, not because 3years is alot, but because mentally the age gap would be noticable and i dont act like someone my age (not by far) . girls around my age are still in their after HS phase, college mindset (wich we all know, is a complete scene of debauchery and "experimenting" crazyness) .

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    flame spmame... a lot of people think this is wrong because of cultural differences. a lot of people forget that in some countries a 13 is already having a baby. yes, it's in a 3rd world country, but this is their ways of living.

shit, it's not like i would put my dick into a 13 year old or 14 year old. she has to atleast have some fuzz... j/k. i think that it's funny to see how many people get mad over something like this when it doesn't even concern them. makes my day while i laugh at everyone online.

raverboy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast