+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm in love and suffer!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Chemical imbalances can be super fun... Or very depressing, depending on the person
    There, DM, I fixed your post.

Jimmy - Aegis got my point in one. Its what he said. Self-induced mental fiction. What that means is up to you.

Oh...I am really crashed!!! :'(
    He never replied to that email and I was asking him whether it is tomorrow that he is coming and that he can stay at my place with his friend. Since I know he's got problems with the internet and he doesn't have easy access I decided to call him today...we had never before talked on the phone.

So I called him and I asked him...he sounded a bit stressed and he was speaking very quickly I could hardly understand something in swedish. Before I even asked him properly he said that he read my email but that he doesn't have access and that he is coming on Monday and then something like that he had booked for tomorrow but he has to play at a small concert on sunday and that he unbooked it for tomorrow...I said fine it's ok, I needed to know cause I may have other visitors from my homeland over the weekend. I asked him whether they will be staying at my place then and he said at the beginning "well this is what was planned, it would be really kind if we could" and I was like "of course you can" so I wanted to make sure that they plan to stay at my place and then he was like "well yeah maybe, but we may stay at my brothers, I don't know yet, I must check with my friend first" and blah blah uncertain stuff like that. And that he will call me tonight to let me know....

I know that he will not call. And I know that the whole thing is turning to crap. I know that I have to FORGET ABOUT HIM!!!! But really...help me out with this...how can I stop thinking about him? He was so great back then But he doesn't seem to give a mer shit about me. I'm really sad and I cry the whole day today after we spoke on the phone. I cry at this very moment!! Why did it turn like that??? I am now again at the awating mode...it is hard not to wait for him now. Although I want to delete every part of him from my life!! I have nothing to do during the weekend...all of my friends are on vacation...thanks god I'm leaving in a week as well...but until then it will be a nightmare! I suffer!!!! :'( Till now I have deleted all the emails, messages that he has sent me, and all the conversations that we had on msn. EVERYTHING except his number....I'm really sad....very sad...I want to sleep so that I don't think about him but when I took a nap in teh morning I dreamt about him and me kissing and I was so happy in the dream until I woke up....How do I get rid of him??????

while you're waiting, hook up with another guy for something to do.

Awww, honey. I feel for you, I really do.

First of all, delete his number. Just do it. It'll send a message to your subconscious mind that it's time to move on.

Next, dedicate some amount of time to wallowing in your sorrow. Take a whole day this weekend to yourself to just stay home and cry, sleep a lot, take hot baths, just pamper yourself and let yourself grieve about it- you had a lot of hopes pinned to this guy, and they've all been dashed. Really let yourself feel it.

Then, scrape yourself up off the floor and MAKE yourself reengage the world and all of it's infinite possibilities. Be social. Don't talk about him. Don't think about him. Close the door and walk away.

I'm sorry you got hurt. It happens to all of us.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12