+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex fever?

off course you agree miss hotty cause you very wild!

Quote Originally Posted by dazed24 View Post
    ah...the "how society looks upon you" angle. dated a girl once who had that sort of reputation just for being open, while it didnt last long, it was just casual..anyway frm my point of view, her honesty and open-ness was such a breath of fresh air. hope im making sense
    yeah i get your point. i think the culprit here really is the society. just like what tiay has pointed out in her previous posts, a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls are looked up at, while girls who've slept with a lot of guys are looked down at AND get called names like slut, whore, and such. ^ and of course, no girl would want to have a reputation like that.

getting embarassed about it is normal i guess..but DENYING it, is just hypocrisy.

Yes i guess i always wish i could tell my mate's back here everything but once i said about Anal and they look at me as if i had gone nad for doing it
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

hahaha, having high sex drive doesn't mean your different. just mean the rest can't last that long as those who have high sex drive.

Yes i know but i guess they just think i go over the top with so i try not to talk to them about it much i'm going off topic here but is there anybody else out there that like having a bom bay role if you don't know what i mena then no you haven't

Quote Originally Posted by loveDoc View Post
    hahaha, having high sex drive doesn't mean your different. just mean the rest can't last that long as those who have high sex drive.
    and that therefore makes you different from the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    Yes i know but i guess they just think i go over the top with so i try not to talk to them about it much i'm going off topic here but is there anybody else out there that like having a bom bay role if you don't know what i mena then no you haven't
    a what role? haha ive seen that "judging" look of my mates face when this girl uttered the word "anal".

Sorry should say Bombay role. yes i don't know why they do that ok not everyone does this one but so what

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12