+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My wandering hands at night ruining our relationship

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i love being treated like a sex object.
    Good information to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    Bloody brilliant. I wouldn't normally condone that, but damn. That's smart!
    Read a bit of Eastern philosophy (e.g., Taoism) or take aikido The West uses confrontational approaches in everything...act into Nature; guys practically using battlefield strategy to get a girl's blouse off; politics of attack; etc. etc.

Eastern philosophy is often non-confrontational, takes less energy...focus on inner strength. Do things that way, you will accomplish the most amazing things...sexually and otherwise.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    So, moral of the story: her boundaries are her greatest weakness. But, instead of pushing the boundaries, use a passive approach and the boundaries tumble down, fast and hard.

Good luck
    My girlfriend was/is always very reluctant to open up to me sexually.

The first time I unhooked her bra, her jaw dropped, and she stopped to fix it.

The second time I unhooked her bra, she gave me that "you're ridiculous look", and I took that as cue to fix it.

The third time I unhooked her bra, she paused mid-kiss, but I held it together with one hand and flipped her onto her back so I could let go and still keep it on. It wasn't until maybe 5 minutes later that I slid one shoulder strap down...then let it be...then another couple minutes before I slid the other down.

Mid-kiss while lying on top of her, I pulled the bra completely off but stayed pressed up against her so she wouldn't have time to think about it. I never so much as glanced or touched those beauties (with my hands) until after we took a breather.

I figured, if she went for her bra or shirt at the "pause", then it would be a no-go.

She didn't.

(Mind you, this was over the course of several months and separate visits, so it was a mix of patience and persistence.)
    Last edited by Junket; 08-08-07 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    My girlfriend was/is always very reluctant to open up to me sexually.

The first time I unhooked her bra, her jaw dropped, and she stopped to fix it.

The second time I unhooked her bra, she gave me that "you're ridiculous look", and I took that as cue to fix it.

The third time I unhooked her bra, she paused mid-kiss, but I held it together with one hand and flipped her onto her back so I could let go and still keep it on. It wasn't until maybe 5 minutes later that I slid one shoulder strap down...then let it be...then another couple minutes before I slid the other down.

Mid-kiss while lying on top of her, I pulled the bra completely off but stayed pressed up against her so she wouldn't have time to think about it. I never so much as glanced or touched those beauties (with my hands) until after we took a breather.

I figured, if she went for her bra or shirt at the "pause", then it would be a no-go.

She didn't.

(Mind you, this was over the course of several months and separate visits, so it was a mix of patience and persistence.)
    Nice soft-port rendition. I may have just ejaculated.

Sheesh, CAM, It HAS been a long time, hasn't it?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Nice soft-port rendition. I may have just ejaculated.
    Y'know, I can't seem to describe these things in a less than romanticized way.

No, wait, I can!

Revision:

So lyke, I kept trying 2 take her bra of and she kep putting it bak on lol! until 1 day, I gues she got tired ov it and jus let me have at her titeez ROFL!

There. Now ALL of our posters will be able to understand it.

Did it ever occur to you, Fras, that Miss Hotty might have just as hard a time deciphering your good grammar and punctuation as you do trying to wade through her text mines?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    There. Now ALL of our posters will be able to understand it.

Did it ever occur to you, Fras, that Miss Hotty might have just as hard a time deciphering your good grammar and punctuation as you do trying to wade through her text mines?
    Y'know, it's funny you say that, because I actually was thinking that same thing today.

I would also like to add, that I feel like I've just died a little bit inside for having posted that abomination.

...and it got quoted, too, so you can't go back and do the compulsive editing thing.

Sap! You sap!
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...and it got quoted, too, so you can't go back and do the compulsive editing thing.

Sap! You sap!
    If I could think of something to hold against you, I want you to know I wouldn't hesitate to do so right now.

Shit, even "bitch" is like your nickname.

Sometimes I'm impressed at women's ingenuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Y'know, I can't seem to describe these things in a less than romanticized way.

No, wait, I can!

Revision:

So lyke, I kept trying 2 take her bra of and she kep putting it bak on lol! until 1 day, I gues she got tired ov it and jus let me have at her titeez ROFL! l:
    Strangely, the Valley Girl version reminds me of, like, the old days...like totally awesome, dude.

Or should I have said..."The new rendition was like totally bitchin"

Sheesh, CAM, It HAS been a long time, hasn't it?
    A long time...well, in geological time, it has been just milliseconds.

In human time, it has been almost 6 years. Self imposed, since I would prefer to actually "Do it, but this time with some emotional feeling." Conceivably, I could return to the olde days of playing the overly religious girl or go after the town cougars or somesuch...but I know that very quickly, I'd be right back to the meaningless sex. Not necessarily a bad thing...but there's got to be something better.

Who knows. I may have met "something better"--the "coffee woman"...she's text msg a lot these days even though she's on a business trip. We'll have to see.

But yeah, it has been a long(ish) time

meaningless sex is a nice fantasy. kinda like threesomes.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    meaningless sex is a nice fantasy. kinda like threesomes.
    Fantasy....now why do the "LA Gear" ads from the 1980s run through my head after reading that?

Sing along: "LA ! LA Gear! It's not just a fantasy!"

Remember those?

Meaningless sex. Good stuff during college. There's nothing quite like sitting down in the college bar with a bunch of women from your graduating class and knowing that at one time or another...you had all of them.

But meaningless sex has a bad influence...when you find that you can't take an argument very seriously because the "mouth" that is arguing with you was giving you head the night before....at that point, meaningless sex has a socially negative effect...a person can become a little self-absorbed nihilist.

A threesome? Mis, I always thought that you'd be enough woman for any man Why he'd want more, heaven only knows.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast