+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I an asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Do you think he got scared and ran away?
    ...and I ran! I ran so far away! I just ran. I couldn't get away!

--Flock of Seagulls

Reference lost on younger posters.

When's your birthday, CAM? I'm tired of being the only 39-year-old around here.
    Spammer Spanker

Reference lost on younger posters.

When's your birthday, CAM? I'm tired of being the only 39-year-old around here.
    Soon. All too soon.

The female dancers from the "We like to party" Venga Boys video are going to dance at my birthday and I will drink cognac out of their belly buttons while Vanity 6 (lost on the younger readers) feeds me cake and ice cream.

I just found out that if I don't get laid again by the time I turn 40, the federal government will have my penis removed and transplanted on someone who will use it? So, turning 39 will have its disadvantages.....

Ah, yes. For us women, we actually rust shut.

And Dude, it's probably more like Vanity 16 by now. (dress size)
    Spammer Spanker

ahahahahaha

No worries... He'll be back in a year.

Sorry... if and when you do read this Anemone.. don't take my cheap shots too seriously... if it makes you feel any better I have exactly zero life... and that’s and scientific fact!

Anyway in this situation I don't think apologising will help much. Have you ever read 'The Boy Who Cries Wolf'?
    Well if you haven't its application to your case is pretty much 'break your word enough times and your word is no longer trusted'.

Saying this, she may yet forgive you and agree to try again, so it probably wouldn't hurt to try apologising and asking for another chance. Just don't be too surprised if she turns you away.

And next time... if you really can't hack the relationship or feel weird or awkward.. for whatever reason.... please talk to someone about it.... Preferably the girl you're with, or (if needs be) a councillor, depending on which your most comfortably with or how insecure you are feeling.

Failing all else when your next in that situation come back here to LF and you can be sure the LF masters on here will try their damned hardest to shock some sense into you.

This time you struck out and hit a 'Doh!'
    Don't let a string of 'Dohs' be the tune of your life! Next time fight those fears!!

You can do it!!!
    Last edited by LoveTwist; 11-08-07 at 07:14 AM.
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

Of course he ran away. lol. I hate it when people just sign up a random account, post a question and never wait for an answer. Mother****ing jackasses!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

To all of you who said I ran away, well, you're mistaken. I'm during exams so I didn't have the time to reply. I did read your responses though, and I'll reply to them, but on Thursday when I'm done with the examns. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, but I'll be back on thursday.

You'd better...cause if another "post and run" jackass does his stunts here, he's getting his a55 framed on the wall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Let the water flow ahead.

Love need the right time, right place and the right emotion, less any will miss true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    To all of you who said I ran away, well, you're mistaken. I'm during exams so I didn't have the time to reply. I did read your responses though, and I'll reply to them, but on Thursday when I'm done with the examns. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, but I'll be back on thursday.
    You didn't give us the wrong idea really... just in statistical terms many post and run... so if you're absent for even a day or 2 its easy to leap to that conclusion. Additionally, my prediction of a yearly return was merely a throw away comment that seemed to fill the comedy requirements of the situation, albeit in a lame tinted way.

Best of luck with the exams!
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

i say you should find some very active friends in your area and go on a road trip. it has NOTHING to do with relationships directly, but hanging with wild friends on a road trip would bring yourself out of the "loner" mood.

you may or may not become wild, but what it will do is make yourself more open and not in a certain shell and it will make you stronger to do things you're currently uncomfortable to do.

go into wild make yourself real man and have fun with your friends and find the right kind of fish

no your'e not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast