+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long-term relationship VS the recent sparks of infatuation

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Regarding the physical pain during sex: did you actually attempt intercourse, and were unable to insert? Did your hymen break? (There would have been bleeding.) Some women have thicker-than-average hymens which need to be broken by a physician to allow for normal intercourse.
    Thanks for your response vashti... Yes, I did attempt intercourse with my ex and yes he was unable to insert. I'm not sure whether my hymen broke because there was very little bleeding (some drops) but he never was able to penetrate because It hurt so much when he tried (just the tip) I couldn't help screaming. The pain was so horrible I haven't even let my current bf try I feel really really bad for that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you ever seen a gynecologist? You should discuss this with him/her. You may have a medical condition. I mean, it hurts the first time, but generally not so much as to make one scream. Unless perhaps he was ridiculously large?

The bleeding... well, obviously your hymen was broken to some degree. It should be less painful in that event.
    Last edited by vashti; 22-08-07 at 01:07 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Have you ever seen a gynecologist? You should discuss this with him/her. You may have a medical condition. I mean, it hurts the first time, but generally not so much as to make one scream. Unless perhaps he was ridiculously large?

The bleeding... well, obviously your hymen was broken to some degree. It should be less painful in that event.
    Vashti:

No, I really have not. I know it's absurd but I'll go with one. He wasn't so large, just normal. And yes, I think my hymen got broken to some degree but I'm almost sure nor completely, that's sometime the gynecologist will be able to tell me...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It would help to rule out if our problem is of a physical or psychological nature...
    Anyway, didn't you say you are in your mid 20s? You are overdue to see a gynecologist anyway... You should be looking into the HPV vaccine...
    Last edited by vashti; 22-08-07 at 01:40 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My ex had that problem (hurt EVERY time we had sex). Please go to a doctor. This is a fairly rare, but treatable issue.

Long-term relationship < sparks of infatuation
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by someone562 View Post
    Yes we have done things beyond hugging and kissing, like oral sex. But lately I haven't felt desire and that scares me...
    Has he tried performing oral on you?

Anyway, massaging and caressing can be are great ways of being physically intimate, but they do require a degree of emotional intimacy. If your boyfriend can be satisfied with "lesser" sex, and not have any expectations beyond it, it can be very pleasurable.

Also, have you tried masturbating yourself? Using your fingers or even a dildo? I would suggest doing these things on your own so there's no timidity or pressure felt with another present.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12