+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My unrequited love

Quote Originally Posted by MOCAMBO View Post
    You knew the situation wouldn't be so well as a women usually wouldn't go to a hotel all alone.............but atleast her memories will be a little more faint as you didn't get to know her as much if you know what I mean. Otherwise, the cliche , time will solve much.
    I wish i met her in Belgium earlier in life before she met her husband. But now it's too late because she is already married and i will never see her again. I still can't forget her smiling face but with time i'm sure i will forget her.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you can call that an unrequited love since you knew her for what, the length of some conversation?

Although it is a ridiculous thought that a person can have such intense feelings for someone they just met, I don't doubt that your feelings are very strong. It just isn't love. By some cruel biological mechanism you are now being punished in longing for her. That sucks. You'll get over it.

Well, i understand what people are saying about infatuation, but the hopeless romantic in me does believe that there is such a thing as love at first sight. However, the reality check here is that she's married and probably very happy for all we/you know - so just try and let it go whilst remembering the profound impact she had on you. Lifes too short to wish it away dude y'know?

Well, thats in my opinion anyway

kinda like if you fancy a waiter,or waitress,on holiday.you only like them for what they look like really and dont know anything about them,but hey,it happens ! People have crushes on them and sometimes things happen with them.I've liked people on holiday before

go for it

I think you should try going for it. give it a try...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12