+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal sex

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, charlie! It's my fault... I hope your girlfriend isn't a germ freak like me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lol

sorry it had to be said

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can probably tell but I'm actually a bit shell shocked. I mean, we've never even discussed it before. And I've never done it before with anyone else.

The question now is: will she go down on me next time? If she'd somehow managed to rub her vaginal walls up my behind, I'm not so sure I'd be keen.

Look, the vaginal walls and the uh...rectum... have ways of cleaning themselves, i.e. good bacteria and other discharges. As long as you have a wash afterwards there's nothing wrong with it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    THANKYOU missleepy. That's what I needed to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Look, the vaginal walls and the uh...rectum... have ways of cleaning themselves, i.e. good bacteria and other discharges. As long as you have a wash afterwards there's nothing wrong with it.
    Yes... but anal sex still involves a much greater risk of catching or spreading STDs. Unless you're in along term monogamous relationship or always use a condom I wouldn't recommend it.

In fact, even in a long term relationship I wouldn't recommend it without a condom, as no matter how thoroughly you clean, its likely that some bacteria will survive…. and you never know when those bacteria may go on to trigger the development of a fully fledged STD.

In short if your heading up the crap hole... wear a condom!
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

i don't even like to put penises in my mouth, much less my anus.

but i guess if you're in a real freaky mood a freaky person will do anything.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Um, so Charlieboy, you went there without discussing it first, with no lube? It was, like, surprise anal?

I guess my question is, was it a bigger surprise for you or for her? And how drunk was she?

I think there are some MUCH freakier things you could do, this is pretty tame by comparison with some of the stuff I've heard about. Do you feel dirty just because of the poo factor or because you feel you've violated her in some way?

Do you think she really liked it, or was she just trying to get freaky to please you?
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes! It was suprise anal. It's not like it was something I sprung on her either... it just kind of happened. It was just the way she was lying, and I was kind of pressing it into her. Then things got more and more heated, and then she started covering my old boy in spit and then before I knew it, I was in.

We actually talked a bit about it last night when I got home from work. We've both been feeling a bit weirded out by it. We were both, like, three-quarters asleep.

I genuinely think she liked it at the time. She was groaning a lot and she's no faker. She wouldn't get freaky just to please me and if she wasn't into it she would of been like "get out of there".

Anyway, it's pretty funny. We were laughing about it a lot last night. I don't think either of us are that keen to repeat the experience though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    This may be true for women, but men don't have vaginas, and the bacteria in the digestive system is only "good bacteria" when it is INSIDE the digestive system. Once it comes out, it is bad bacteria. (E. coli)

Ever see a male with a UTI? I have... today in fact. Nasty shit right there. Pus oozing out of the poor man's penis as a result of exposure to E. coli.

Anyway, the problem for women is less about the bacteria being in the vagina, and more about the closer proximity of the bacteria to the urethra.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well I wasn't talking about men, I was talking about anuses and vaginas...but ok!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashti I think we have well and truly covered the bacterial dangers of anal sex now thank you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Love the penis: keep it healthy.

Last edited by vashti; 02-09-07 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Love the penis: keep it healthy.

You're a penis expert.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just want my girlfriend to love my penis.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast