+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is true love?

Quote Originally Posted by ExpoNovak View Post
    True love is what you feel for a pet, a child, or a chilli dog.

On that note, Cam and Muspi have got me ragingly (is that even a word?) curious about their back stories now.
    The "back stor[y]" is so deeply personal and beautiful that I wouldn't share it because to share it would tarnish it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I don't talk to her anymore because I respect her relationship with her husband. He would know that I still feel something for her and that would make him very uncomfortable. It would be disrespectful for me to intrude emotionally or otherwise on their lives.
    Until then, I have no desire to date casually; I have no desire for casual sex; and I find it very difficult to generate enthusiasm for "the pursuit." I just work and accomplish alot, weight train, spend time with family/friends...my emotional existence has been on hold for years and I can't seem to break free. I would rather die alone than to be in a relationship that did not match or exceed the feeling that I had for that one woman.
    Cam, I'm at work now so few details, but I'm gonna go out on a quick limb here & take the risk of pissing you off. You're screwing yourself over on this, seriously, to even write about this^. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

Until then, I have no desire to date casually; I have no desire for casual sex; and I find it very difficult to generate enthusiasm for "the pursuit." I just work and accomplish alot, weight train, spend time with family/friends...my emotional existence has been on hold for years and I can't seem to break free. I would rather die alone than to be in a relationship that did not match or exceed the feeling that I had for that one woman.
    I just have to quote this again as one of the best things I have ever heard on LF hands down.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ei, true love may varies from each other situation.. some, true love for them is to set their loved ones free.. some, brave enough to fight for them. you see, the definition of true love, has a lot of meaning.. also, has a lot of interpretation. we cannot say what is the ultimate meaning of "true love".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12