+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurting

try to move on and if you see her in the street simle

This is a great thread. Expo's advice is perfect.

Ugh, Tommy! I had a breakup once that stretched out for years. Years! Don't do this to yourself.

I think it's bizarre that you are helping each other get through your own breakup. That should tell you something about the true nature of your relationship. You care about one another, but if you were really a passionate couple, you wouldn't be doing this wishy-washy thing. You'd either be together or not.
    Spammer Spanker

I think everyone is right because if I was smart I wouldnt see my ex neither but I have no self control and the sex is too damn good

Quote Originally Posted by ExpoNovak View Post
    I think the girl that you are still in love with is the girl you genuinely believed that she was. Unfortunately, she is not that girl. The good news here is that the girl you are grieving is a girl you have not met yet! The qualities that you love that your ex obviously does not have DO exist within someone else but if you waste too much time on the ex you are taking precious seconds away from the woman you are meant to be with.

Just keep in mind that your EX is not your dream girl. It helps a lot, trust me.
    This made a lot of sense to me, thought I would highlight it.

Top advice all round there fella. If she is playing games with you, then she isnt worthy of your attention and affection. Love and relationships can be as much of a curse as they are a blessing - but its up to you to choose which path you follow. Chin up man all the best

Tedel Guest
    WoW... I won't read all of the above, but let me tell you something anyway. If you didn't marry a girl/woman who was not sure of saying the 'I do', believe me, you have saved yourself from a quite miserable rest-of-your-life.

Now, to get married, I assume that you have been together for a long time, so obviously you will have to feel some sadness, pain and maybe even desolation. It is normal and you will have to bear it for a while, as it is a real proof of your sincere love towards her... however, there is another viewpoint I'd like you to consider:

You are focusing on the fact you are now free from her and alone. Why don't you start seeing the bright side, focusing on the fact you are free to do whatever you want?

Choose better things to do with your time rather than feel sorry about all this. I would. Last but not least, if she's "playing games with your heart" then it might be time to change the song to "f*ck u, u ho... I don't want you back!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12