+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if a guy asks for your number will he call you?

Well I am sure he probably is interested in you but asking for your number doesn't necessarily mean he does.

As example when I went to Post-Secondary School the guys in the hall I was in all had a competition for getting the most girls numbers. So they all went off to get them. I, on the other hand didn't really stress out about it all and go crazy like they did. I just asked girls for their numbers in case I miss class or if I need someone to study with and the same goes for her sort of deal. Well I completely destroyed my opponents. I highly doubt it is something like this in your case but it was just merely a story I wished to share.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

hehe, thanks for sharing, but i don't think that would apply in this case really. especially because of the situation unless it's some mind game i'm totally not on board about.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He hasn't called YET?? Dumbass.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't this the third day?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

SUCCESS
    he called me tonight. asked me if i would go to his place for pre drinks on friday then go for a walk w/ him and then go to dinner w/ him.

so i guess he was interested... thanks for all the help! and easing my waiting time.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your name reminds me of Swan Lake (Odile). Good luck little cygnet.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Told you - they all read the same stupid book of rules. 3 days is classic - not too eager, and not too late.

Have fun!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

alidile is something i made up when i was little since i wanted my own word. it's the child of an aligator and a crocodile

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awwh. Stuff like that's exactly why I love little-uns. Other people's little-uns, that is.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Other people's little-uns, that is.

XD Yeah, let other people deal with the annoying mini-people. They're only cute when they're not being a pain in the rear--which is only whenever they have to play nice for strange new people. >> Ahh, small children. I swear I'm going to adopt if I ever decide I need to be exposed to things that don't make any sense. Skip the screaming, at least. Oh wait, they still scream after that. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    i do know it might be a few days but is there some specified time i should wait as well?
    i have his number but he said he would call me so i'm NOT going to call him.
    Probably he'll call although it may have taken all of his courage to get your number. But, if you really like him and you have his number, call him. Its the 21 st century and might as well be open with each other...it ain't Victorian England.

from exessum to alidile

First of all im jealous i ve never been asked for my number

like other already stated i would be nice if you could tell some things about him.

these things tell signs but do never give you a decisive answer

1st thing i do know for a fact is that i doesnt hurt to give it if you like him as friend or more...

2nd thing if youre getting fake calls then buy a cheap cell nd a free simcard as you get youre money back in call time

go for it girl

greets eXeSSum
    A dying man once said, i do not know if life or death will be better... for love was more than them together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12