+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I being used for sex and should I care.

I find it hard to believe she's only in it for the sex, bodo. She's probably missing you too. What's not to miss?

Have you told HER that you expect her to get her dick from you and only you? I think this is important to say out loud. If she actually says she's sleeping with others, then you have to go NC, but if she's still just sleeping with you, you aren't really broken up, IMO.
    Spammer Spanker

You're way too nice to me, Giga. But I guess that's just because you're secretly in love with me. Oh well we takes what we can gat.

She did call tonight after I ignored a few of her texts. I swear this relationship is like playing the stock market. She wanted me to come over but "No," says I, "my bed is way bigger and I need some sleep. You come here" I demand, in my malest of voices. "But your house is dirty!" doth protest she. "Not true, wench! I have doth cleaned my sheets and vaccumed my carpets!"

It's hard to get much out of her. "Well that's what's on the table, babe, take it or leave it." "What if you change your mind?____---

-BANG! (and she burst through the door)

am i lucky? or okay bureyra

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    You're way too nice to me, Giga. But I guess that's just because you're secretly in love with me.
    Who said it was a secret?

-BANG! (and she burst through the door)
    Ha! See? She totally misses you, and this is just more evidence that girls like to be bossed. Clearly, she enjoys high-handedness. And dick.
    Spammer Spanker

Tedel Guest
    Boy, as I see it, you are still attached, so be careful with your heart.

Good move that last one, congratulations.

Last, Giga, women like to be bossed is no surprise; the surprise is that in many occasions we just resign our manliness just because we are afraid of being rejected... In my opinion, one of men's most stupid mistakes.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    Last, Giga, women like to be bossed is no surprise; the surprise is that in many occasions we just resign our manliness just because we are afraid of being rejected... In my opinion, one of men's most stupid mistakes.
    Yes, but women only like to be bossed *when they feel like it*. Get it wrong & its the DogHouse for a day or two...

Ted, I wouldn't want to be a guy in this society, no way. You're all ****ed, IMO.

Tedel Guest
    Well, being a man also has its advantages, but I must admit this society has gotten maybe too feminine-oriented for my taste these last 6 decades. Time for a pay-back after so many centuries of being second-class citizens (no offense intended)? Maybe.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    Well, being a man also has its advantages, but I must admit this society has gotten maybe too feminine-oriented for my taste these last 6 decades. Time for a pay-back after so many centuries of being second-class citizens (no offense intended)? Maybe.
    I'd be satisfied with a society where the rules don't change on a dime, that's all. Status quo ante contraceptives tho won't cut it. You can't go back in time.

Tedel Guest
    LoL... I don't want to go back either. That's why, after a lot of years still single, I'd like to meet a woman who could be err... woman since birth and a good person, being the second the hardest to get.

“There is only one woman in the world. One woman, with many faces."
    -Nikos Kazantzakis

Tedel Guest
    I prefer this one:

"You can't decide who you will get married by yourself. God decided it for you long ago and, when time has come for you, you will find out."

Cristina, 10 year-old girl.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but i don't believe in god.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    “There is only one woman in the world. One woman, with many faces."
    -Nikos Kazantzakis
    You mean I really AM 'every woman'??

Allriiiiiight!!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You mean I really AM 'every woman'??
    Only if you can also decipher the lyric after that without looking it up.

hey dont let her get into you. i cant believe that there's one guy who actually felt something deeper after having casual sex with a dog. you heard it yourself, that its just sex. so what else do ya expect from a bimbo like her. i think you should be the one taking advantage of this "duty-free girl" . just relax and enjoy. what you are feeling right now are passing fancy. it would go away eventually. in the meantime, try to check other girls who are sensitive enough.

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joyiku View Post
    i cant believe that there's one guy who actually felt something deeper after having casual sex with a dog.
    WoW! It's good to know that not every woman thinks like that, else, mankind would have already extinguished.

BTW, Joyiku, there are still romantic guys out there (like me) So if you want to find one, you just need to broaden your horizons a little, don't you think?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast