+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pubic Hair

I personally prefer a bald eagle. Not because I like 'em young... More because I once dated a girl who never shaved. It was like that one scene from Scary Movie. She had a frickin' afro down there. Turned me off pubic hair for life.

Say, has anyone ever gelled their pubes, or any hair not of the topical region? I always wondered how that would work out. I had a friend who spiked his eyebrows, but it would be interesting to see a vagina with a mohawk.

And here's another thought: the pube combover. *shudder*

How about dreadlocks?
    Spammer Spanker

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How about dreadlocks?
    that would be gross because that'd mean no cleaning it for months ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

i never have and still don't understand the whole dreadlock thing. do they just leave their hair unwashed for a long time?? dear me..i feel disgusting if i haven't washed my hair for 2 days..i can't imagine how they'd feel *scratches head*
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Don't know how dreadlocks are normally done, but I had a friend in high school whose hair would look quite like that after being in the pool--even after it dried. XD She had to brush it out to make it look normal again.

...Would that work the same for the other? Who knows. Different type of hair, so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Don't know how dreadlocks are normally done, but I had a friend in high school whose hair would look quite like that after being in the pool--even after it dried. XD She had to brush it out to make it look normal again.

...Would that work the same for the other? Who knows. Different type of hair, so meh.
    We should ask a black person. (sorry)

I shave all. But I leave a 3mm thick strip of very short hair about an inch long coming from the crease. Just so it doesn't look like I've just gone wild with a razor.. looks like a little effort has gone into it.
    I have waxed before.. but I'm a pussy, excuse the pun, and hate pain.. also you have to leave it for a few weeks before it grows back to a long enough length to be able to wax again.. and I can't be doing with an ever increasing jungle for nearly a month! I went to venezuela for a month.. just roughing it in the jungle and up mountains.. and took to doing it in rivers because I can't stand being hairy down there. Razors were my most protected item in my rucksack. Only thing about razors is I go through them like underwear. The result of a blunt razor is not pleasant.
    I shave the day before or on the day I am likely to become 'intimate'.. or if I'm going somewhere where I'm likely to be wearing a bikini.. so usually surfing. So I shave at least once.. at most twice a week. If you shave anymore than that in a week your skin down there gets in a very bad condition.
    I'm not too fussy about what a man does with his pubes.. I'm not really fond of shaved all over because it just isn't masculine. As long as the bush isn't out of control.. I'm happi.
    Last edited by Babydoll; 12-11-07 at 11:31 PM.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Tedel Guest
    You know? Some graphic examples (a.k.a. photos or pics) could spice up this topic a bit, don't you think?

What's the last thing you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor?.....PPPPFFFF
    Seriously, I prefer a woman with some hair down there. Trimmed nicely for a bikini or whatever. But at the same time I don't want to be muff diving on Sasquatch either, just a nice trimmed bush.
    Bald may be slick and smooth, but it doesn't do much for me.
    "Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way if you make them mad, they will be a mile away and barefoot!"

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Pubic Hair Styles
    Some Common Bikini Waxing Styles, Article - You Should Read This.
    -

Google ads is just create. I'm sure they can help ya out with those visual representations and aids.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's a rather deranged looking avatar you have there bandit boy.

yea.. umm i like mine shaved and bald all the way.. it's just cleaner that way to me and my boyfriend loves it when he goes down on me..
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" - Marilyn Monroe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    LoL! yeah maybe not daily..oops wasn't thinking! but yeah how do you go about trimming? cos i usually wax and i haven't tried trimming..
    used to just do it with small scissors, but now i've bought an epilator which also has a shaving and trimming attachment. It's like going to the barber

personally I trim. and I don't understand how anyone can shave down there, really. All that sensitive skin and folds that I imagine would be incredibly hard to shave. and imagine you cut yourself. owwww... or get shaving gel/foam/whatever on your pussy? I doubt that's healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    used to just do it with small scissors, but now i've bought an epilator which also has a shaving and trimming attachment. It's like going to the barber
    i love my epilator! it is the best thing invented, but i don't use it on my pubic hair, that is too painful!
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" - Marilyn Monroe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast