+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do Girls Seem To Fall Out Of Love So Easy??

Well my thoughts on what ive read so far are.....Women (and men) shouldn't say things they DO NOT mean. The problems with love begin with communication or miscommunication. People feel hurt and then hurt other people when they get hurt. I think this crazy circle could just end if people said what they felt and not say what they dont mean. Love shouldnt be so hard. But people make that hard when they do dumb shit like this.

I think thats just AWFUL. A woman saying things because she seems "obligated" or because "its the right thing to say" or " thats what kind of stuff people say on Valentines Day". IF YOU DONT MEAN IT THEN DONT SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats how hearts get broken. Its all about communication that makes and breaks ALL relationships. People not talking enough or saying things they dont mean. I call that LYING! People wonder why relationships are messed up these days and its because of things like this!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinlife1980 View Post
    People wonder why relationships are messed up these days and its because of things like this!
    No, you wonder why your relationship was messed up because of shit like that.

I dont think it was just MY relationship. I think others can relate........

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In an ideal world people would say and act perfectly. The fact that you get so irate about the fact they don't speaks to your immaturity.

Stop focussing on what ISN'T & learn from what IS. Or carry on living in a dream world where you will be continually disappointed b/c ppl aren't living up to your expectations. Its your choice.

Ya, i understand that but its nice to hear people like you put it back into perspective at times when I start worrying over stuff i cant change. I guess I just see how many people are heartbroken and just try to speak my mind so it may enlighten others in their future relationships to just think about how they communicate to prevent others from feeling like I have and millions of others have when people say things that they just dont mean. Its crazy. i guess we're all mixed up really but have to expect the best but realize the world isnt perfect like you said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12